for Fake x Fate

1/16 c21 FakerFakerBlademaker
It's been a year, where are you now?
1/5 c4 3AniMeOtaKuKiNg
What the hell with shirou helping church faction after being forced to join them to fight for a piece of sword that doesn't have anything to do with him?For what?For his hobies being Heroes juctice?It annoying just by reading this way his act...
1/3 c6 JustDusty
This is going way too slow for me mate. I'm not interested in watching an endgame character join the canon cast from the start. especially when he faints after tracing one sword.
1/2 c4 Cobalt Conrad
I really like how info dumps are handled here.
12/21/2020 c21 Guest
You gotta love when they leave a cliffhanger and go on a literal year long hiatus...
12/17/2020 c21 Riptide5353
Please update I really love your work would love to see what happens next
12/14/2020 c21 2Kamui Raiu
Oh god that cliff.
12/2/2020 c21 DragonTetho
Goddamit, when things are starting to pick up. AAAAA. Hopefully, you update this soon.
12/2/2020 c11 DragonTetho
I loved it, made me tear up as that scene was truly beautiful and I could feel how Emiya Shirou felt after that.

Also, the bit about Humanity is great, keep up the good work. I hope you update this again as I am re-reading this for the 2nd time.
11/17/2020 c21 8prototype gear
So how about that 2020
11/7/2020 c21 ignacionicolasdiaz109
I hope I don't let them go without at least trying to stop them
11/6/2020 c21 Daniel Huffman1
I really enjoy this story please continue it. It was sort considering the wait but definitely nice. Out of all your fanfics this is my favorite you write shiro in this store better than anyone else has in their stories. Thank you for your dedication to this and please continue this story.
10/24/2020 c21 Guest
Dat cliffhanger tho
10/21/2020 c11 Batcard
That ending for this chapter was perfect. You wrote it perfectly to me.
9/24/2020 c6 3renextronex
It would make a more sense if any time Shiro explains about the hierarchies of magus and whatnot if he especified that it's only refering to his particular "cabal" of mages, since he doesn't really knows how mages work in this world
2,017 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »