for The Curse of Curves

6/5/2019 c1 Lady R. Joseph
wait his future self on the phone, HA! ya saying that she has a date with two versions of him at the same time? Love it.
2/24/2016 c1 19Addicted1
Hahahaha! Very cute. Poor Doctor. She really is too much for him (and not enough, all at the same time). Thanks for this!
8/21/2015 c1 55OldGirl-NoraArlani
Really nice! I try not to think about their reverse timelines here. Especially when he says "he's too young to handle this", because the more the Doctor is old, the more River is young and vice versa. It could be an image yet. Even at more thant a millenary he could feel too young for River's sex appeal... :-D Anyway, well done, dear.
8/20/2015 c1 6Katherine the Fabulous
wait. wait wait wait that's it NOOOOO. I CRI. THIS WAS HILARIOUS AND SO THEM UGH FABULOUS JOB CAN'T WAIT FOR TRIRAS TO UPDATE!
8/20/2015 c1 Rozamunda
Okay, I know this River is young and adventurous and I don't hold any of the things she might do against her, but I really feel for the Doctor. To see his wife when she's not his wife yet... Great yet there's something missing. Something along the lines of... yeah... their future together.

But also seeing her this young is kinda refreshingly fun and hot. Not that her being hot is anything new or limited to when she's young, god knows she's always hot. But it's different throughout the stages of her life. And wow, you can write her young!
8/20/2015 c1 36Kurisutori618
lol I've been looking for a story like this! Where River is still young and discovering herself and dating before being with the Doctor and then I get a alert on this story. Yay!