for Ignorance of Love

8/23/2016 c1 211ChloboShoka
I've never played the Wonderswan games, but I would have loved them if they were released outside of Japan. I thought this was a really nice one shot. I thought everyone was in character and I thought this one shot was really cool.
6/30/2016 c1 Zackarix
Great story! Fanfiction involving the Wonderswan games is rare, and fics that do it from a PoV other than Ryo's are even rarer, so I'm delighted that this fic exists!

The way you reconciled anime canon with game mechanics was brilliant in the fridge horror it introduced.

The Sovereign's treatment of Ryo was both logical and cruel. Millenniumon is a threat to the entire Digital World and if the death of one person will will defeat him for good, than there's only one choice sensible to make. The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or the one. Forcing Ryo into situations where he would have no choice but to make terrible decisions is cruel, but it also makes easier to justify sending him to die. If you knew a kid had the potential to grow up to be a monster you might hesitate to kill him until he actually started to show those traits.

The reaction of the Digidestined is also completely understandable. It's harder to accept the sacrifice of one person for the greater good when that person is your friend.

Also, the cover art is completely appropriate. I remember requesting it forever ago when an artist on With the Will forums was taking pairing requests, so it's good to know that it's still floating around the internet.
12/9/2015 c1 BlueMew24
I like this story. It was well done. I hope that you manage to do a sequel at some point, I would like to read more of this.
9/7/2015 c1 5Green-Chrystall
Wow. Are all this cannon? I mean with Milleniumnon is Ryo's partner, he's called for the third time and stuff? I've never played yhe wonderswan game so this information are... wow.

It's heartbreaking too when I read this fict. Poor Ryo... if I could, I'd prefer Ryo got stranded in the Adventure universe again to ship him with Mimi XD hahah

This is great. And I think you can make a sequel for it. Explaining more about the higher power, meeting Ken, and (hopefully) meeting Ryo again?
8/29/2015 c1 280Laryna6
I'm certainly not the only person who wants to see more of this 'verse. The higher power reference is new: did you put it in because of some thoughts about the possible sequel?
8/23/2015 c1 8The Keeper of Worlds
Would love to see this expanded on!