for A Lover's Wait

10/28/2016 c1 Chelsietx
Very nice!
8/23/2015 c1 the8
this is so sweet aww flashie c:
your writing is so lyrical and pretty what the hell cx

nice work!
8/22/2015 c1 2bobbygirlamnot
utter perfection!
8/21/2015 c1 CJaxa
Sweet. Very nice and lovely.
8/20/2015 c1 14GeordieLass
A really lovely fic. Loved how the waiting finally came to an end so beautifully. Perfect x
8/20/2015 c1 Guest
Ho ho! clever final line. I like how you skipped to each plot point. nicely done!
8/20/2015 c1 2Good Bo
Beautiful x
8/20/2015 c1 31Edward Carson
This is very nicely done. You can see it happening - as they come to the realization that they care for each other and then they think about changing their relationship and yet have so many reasons/excuses not to do so. They are a slow burn, this pair, which is what makes them so compelling. I like the juxtaposition and the interior thoughts on each of the moments. My favourite one is her hearing him singing. They neither of them of quite there yet. They are such rich characters that there is so much material with them.
8/20/2015 c1 26meetmeinstlouie
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. LIKE. LIKE. LIKE. This is fantastic.
*dead of feels*
8/20/2015 c1 brenna-louise
Oh, I love this! All the little yet major moments throughout the years when they longed to kiss each other but weren't quite ready, the timing wasn't quite right yet. And then that perfect moment after his proposal, that sweet and beautiful kiss and that loving embrace that are worth all those years of waiting. Fabulous!
8/20/2015 c1 BrittanyLS
I love this! cannot wait for the first kiss!
8/20/2015 c1 Guest
So sweet!
8/20/2015 c1 ozzlover
Awesome!
8/20/2015 c1 47chelsie fan
Very nice. I like this a lot!
8/20/2015 c1 8the shampain sleeper
This was very good! I enjoyed it, though I know next to nothing about Downton Abbey cx
17 Page 1 2 Next »