for Reasons

6/1/2016 c6 46Anjion
I guessed them all right! This was brilliant! Good old Crutchie.
11/10/2015 c6 soundlessdancer
fuckign ignore me nvm
11/10/2015 c5 soundlessdancer
Yeah ok I have no idea who this is?/
11/9/2015 c6 biankies
Awe this was just too great for me to think of words. Hahaha. Thanks for sharing!
9/26/2015 c5 22coveredinbees14
I just love these two chapters! You do an amazing job at bringing lots of details without hitting us over the head with which newsie it is - your writing is just wonderful! Can't wait to read more!
9/25/2015 c5 11K Kelly
It's Jack of course it couldn't be anyone else
By the way love this chapter!
9/25/2015 c5 biankies
This was great! Thanks plenty for sharing.
Robin hood is a great story to look up to.
I think I have a good idea who this is. Thanks plenty!
You have talent hon. Never atop using it!
Enjoy your time zone!
KEEP THE CHAPTERS COMING!
8/31/2015 c4 Guest
Awe poor kid. Not remembering must be hard sometimes. Thanks for sharing. What about doing something with Crutchie? Or maybe Mush?
8/30/2015 c3 biankies
Awe an old pencil. Just goes to show something as silly as an old pencil can mean the world to a person. Thanks for sharing.
8/30/2015 c3 22coveredinbees14
Perfect! I really like the idea that Jack keeps not only his first drawing, but the first pencil as well. What a cool idea! Thank you so much for sharing!
8/30/2015 c2 coveredinbees14
Oh wow, I am soooo happy to see this! It's so sweet and touching :-) I'm glad you decided to expand the one-shot and share it with us! Thank you!
8/26/2015 c2 4truebooknerd
This is a really good other perspective to the other fanfic so you see about all the boys
8/24/2015 c2 biankies
Thanks for another awesome chapter! Keep on writing!
8/20/2015 c1 22coveredinbees14
I like it! Wonderful details - you captured everything so well! Maybe we could have more? Pretty please!
8/20/2015 c1 biankies
Awe poor kid. It's a pretty sweet story. Thanks for sharing!
16 Page 1 2 Next »