for Sleeping Beauty

6/1/2019 c5 15GoddessHecate89
this was too precious i love it!
i could totally see this happening in the comic or book series after they left the hellmouth.
12/26/2018 c5 FandomsOfAGrrrl
this is honestly one of the most beautiful spuffy fanfiction I have ever had the privilege of reading. it made me laugh, it make me sigh in frustration, and it also made me cry!
11/9/2018 c5 2The Imitation Wizard
Beautiful story! I laughed, I cried, and had an all around great time reading it! Bravo!
8/25/2018 c5 mother wilson
wonderful story loved it
11/23/2017 c5 7darklover
This was a great story. I really liked your concept of claiming and pining. It was refreshing.

I agree that older people are beautiful. They are experienced and full of stories. It's unfortunate society in general tends to look down on them. Like Spike says in your story age should be worn as a badge of pride.

I'm glad Spike and Buffy reunited and married. I really liked the rings they exchanged :)
8/22/2017 c1 2ZutaraDramione97
I absolutely loved your story! very creative, very well wrotten, and very cannon on how the characters acted! great job!
4/3/2017 c5 9Katzenpfote
I love this. I have always loved the Spike/Buffy pairing best.
Your story is well written and captivating.
11/12/2016 c5 spike'smate
great story
9/9/2016 c5 Anektimitos
Wow. Wonderfully written. Hats off to you, man. One of the best damn Spuffy fics I've ever had the good fortune of reading. Keep up the good work!
1/8/2016 c5 23Stunning Sunset
Adorable. I loved how Spike accepted Buffy's aging.
9/20/2015 c5 RAGAnne
This was a good read. I enjoyed your approach to claiming and pining and how it affect both Buffy and Spike. Your approach to the Slyer mythos was interesting as well. Great story!
9/6/2015 c5 m.cookieme
Aww what a lovely story! I like it. A lot.
9/3/2015 c5 6JayeMaru
Well done! A good story from start to end. Good plot, pacing, and characterization. There were a lot of new or little-used elements in this story, like the pining and the surprise from Margaret at the end, which help make this story special. Thank you for taking the time to write and share it.
9/3/2015 c5 8Rihannon
Wat a lovely story. I really enjoyed. Thanks for sharing.
8/31/2015 c4 7Mo Dav
OMG! I loved this chapter!
22 Page 1 2 Next »