for I'll Make Her Proud

7/19/2018 c5 SpaceAutumn
This. This is the best thing ever. Nothing can compare to this. Nothing at all.
9/14/2015 c5 steelhero
Wow this was really good I have to say. I found that you where able to capture the development of the friendship very well which is very impressive for a first time writer. Will you be writing more fan fictions?
9/14/2015 c5 18Teddi 8347
Too bad this isn't going farther than this, though I do understand why. It's very lovely and one of the best I have ever read.
9/8/2015 c4 1The Detective of South-East
You know, I have read hundreds of Fanfictions. Pokémon, Avatar, Case Closed and many others. In each of these categories I get to read all kinds of stories ranging from K to M rating and pathetic to the best in the category. I try to read at least one story every day and review some of them.

While I give my review, I have often been forced to say these words, "Description is the key to writing. When the reader sees the lines and words, he must be able to feel the scene running in front of him".

This, I have not had to say to only a few authors. They all have some of the best Fanfictions around here. The Straight Elf, Mass Effect Gamer, Tango Charlie are all the ones that have had such a good effect on me and their stories are borderline legendary. YOU, my friend, are also one among them now.

Your writing shows a strange maturity that most new writers do not have. You have stuck to basic rules of writing and have ensured that there are no mistakes. By not making Ash go on a journey out of the blue, you have created an original story. Your descriptions are animated yet easy to understand.

I'll be waiting eagerly to see this story progress and get completed successfully. Also, a small request. I would love to see Pikachu evolve sometime later. Most people stick to animé which is literally infuriating.

Keep up the good work.
9/3/2015 c3 Guest
This is really good for you first fanfic, its soooo cute:P.
9/4/2015 c3 The Detective of South-East
This is really good. When I read the summary, I didn't expect so much. It has actually turned out to be a very good start. I'll read whatever more you throw in, provided you make it as good or better.

Keep up the good work.