for For the Best

6/4/2020 c1 25Kazimierz
dang dude that ending hit me right in the feels.
imagine if she forgot someone tho lol.
4/24/2016 c1 2Secretkemi
... I cried. This is the worst. I hjole this never happens. Great job on this!
3/17/2016 c1 1sunchim
WHY THE FRICK AM I CRYING. WHY. WHY DID YOU DO THIS.
1/22/2016 c1 Guest
Good first chapter
1/9/2016 c1 CptAlek
WOW :(((((((((((((
8/28/2015 c1 225Boolia
Sad.
8/24/2015 c1 ZARROW
THIS IS MY THIRD FREAKING REVIEW! ARE THEY EVEN SHOWING UP?! I WROTE PARAGRAHPS ABOUT THIS AMAZING THING OF YOURS. Yet again, I get a feeling in my stomach and the chills whenever I think about this story. AND THANK YOU FOR THIS. For the third time. Even though it was the saddest thing ever. Fine, I'll admit it. I did cry ;-; :D
8/23/2015 c1 Zar
I WROTE A VERY LONG REVIEW AND ITS NOT SHOWING UP. or is it? Believe it or not, I woke up in the morning, remembered the ending of this story, and then BAM. My chest exploded with feels. Again, this is the best, most sad, most perfect.
8/23/2015 c1 SophiaSmash
IT's SO SAD!
8/22/2015 c1 ZarroWWolf
You know... you know what. This is the first fanfiction that had me almost cryin. Maybe I did. But wow. I had this kind of idea in my head for so long.. but not the amnesia thing.. Holy heck I swear to Starco that I will come back to this story again and again. This is the best. Thank you for this. If do want to continue, that would be interesting.. but part of me feels like this is PERFECT and that I will imagine the rest. 100/10. I cannot believe this amazing story. THANK YOU! ;-;
8/22/2015 c1 JW TS
(︵,)
8/21/2015 c1 WHY
WHY? WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME
8/21/2015 c1 boy starco fan
you mother effing whore! WHY WUD U DO DAT!
8/21/2015 c1 Guest
Awsome
8/22/2015 c1 19GeminiEarthDragon
WHY WOULD YOU INFLICT THIS CRUELTY UPON THE FANDOM?! 'sobs like a baby'

(Seriously though, excellent little story! I hope you come back and revisit it someday!)
19 Page 1 2 Next »