for Of Quidditch and Quarrels

2/14 c1 nayin1704
Harry is such a jerk and weakling coz he let Ginny's brothers swayed his decision. Ginny deserves better
5/7/2020 c1 1The Book Snitch
wow, I know you posted this years ago, and never updated again, but I just reread it, and it has so much potential! if you're still out there, I'd really really love an update, or maybe just closure? The writing is so good, and the plot is already exciting!
4/29/2017 c1 Guest
Great start, hope you continue. Like the AU with Harry's parents alive.
6/6/2016 c1 2yarnfan4life
love it please write more
1/5/2016 c1 8Morgana Elvendork
That's a very interesting plot!

Please keep writing, I'd love to see more interection between James and Harry and Harry and Ginny!
11/1/2015 c1 imnotactiveanymoresorry
I really like this! The concept is extremely interesting, I hope you update this soon
10/25/2015 c1 Guest
LOVE THIS! Chapter 2 please!
10/23/2015 c1 8Karol Black
OMG! I loved it!
James and Lily alive, Harry and Ginny! It's too perfect to be true.
Please, continue with the story, I really wanna read more about it
8/27/2015 c1 Supergoddad
This looks great! I'm excited for a new chapter!
8/23/2015 c1 2J. Jamie Dupane
This is a brilliant AU!
I haven't had the pleasure of reading a good AU in quite a while and here you come out of nowhere and smack me in the face like, " There! you wanted a good story? Well guess what? Here is a good One!"

I sincerely hope that you don't abandon in mid-way... You are very good with AU so I hope to see more brilliant updates soon!

J. Jamie Dupane
8/22/2015 c1 Agent 447
i really dont have anything specific to say but i LOVE your writing so i wanted to say something
8/22/2015 c1 fons19
it should be seen as a challenge so that she can show him that she is able to compete with alicia and angelina and he should also explain that part of his reasoning and explain to her that if she performs better than his starters then she will be put in but it will mean that she has earned it and stop grumbling about unfairness
8/22/2015 c1 The Three Stoogies
an interesting start can't wait to read what happens next
8/22/2015 c1 16CarolMedeiros
continue this fic plss
8/22/2015 c1 2JeanAndBilius
Liked it; enjoyed it - going to follow.
16 Page 1 2 Next »