FanFiction.Net
for Playing Dice With A God

11/26/2022 c1 Hyperman15
The story became progressively less appealing as I read. I can’t finish it
3/15/2021 c1 qwerd
Żałuję że to przeczytałem. Jak sam początek miał jakiś sens, to z czasem było coraz gorzej. Strata czasu. Opowiadanie miało potencjał, ale po ucieczce Naruto to straciło resztkę sensowności.
11/22/2020 c1 god eater
for this type of fic, you shoudlve at least made naruto befriend the uchiha? like a companion perhaps
4/16/2020 c1 Guest
shit
9/23/2019 c1 Edocsiru
So much fanon nonsense here.. The whole Namikaze-Uzumaki-Hyuuga-Uchiha-Haruno nonsense, the "Sanin" bullshit.. This thing represents the worst clichés of this fandom.
10/2/2017 c1 Guest
Yeah, just wondering how tsunada could be surprised that minato abandoned naruto, when she was the one that suggested it at his birth., due to his so called chakra damage...Totally does not make any sense at all!
9/12/2017 c1 4Monster King
Great story I really liked it.
1/25/2017 c1 Guest
Well, that was a major disappointment. It had so much potential, but you threw it out the window in favor of lazy writing. Congratulations.
1/17/2017 c1 6my 2 guys
that was good keep the chapters coming
10/14/2016 c1 Nut-lik
I thought you were going to send them to skyrim or nirn (I forgot the name of the planet so if I got it wrong sorry)
8/18/2016 c1 Guest
Annoyingly cliche, too many times skips, grammar and vocabulary skills thrown out the window.. Seems you have no respect for readers.. I'm gone, get your nonexistent potential ass out of here dumbass.
2/27/2016 c1 my 2 guys
that was good keep the chapters coming
2/4/2016 c1 Guest
Holy shit
10/28/2015 c1 Rebmul
you left out a question why the hell did he not kill tsunade for suggesting they abandon him in the first place
10/2/2015 c1 Godschildtweety