FanFiction.Net
for Lady Archimedes

2/1 c38 HwaseungOz
The huge diamonds for Mr. Trump gag at the end of this chapter really makes me wish FFN had per-chapter reviews. I would love to see the reaction that got at the time, but I don’t want to look through 5 thousand reviews to do it.
1/20 c31 matt7704
dementors kiss for umbridge, Luna of all people jesus christ
1/20 c27 matt7704
you've made her a demi-god...
1/19 c6 matt7704
BEAUXBATONS IN THE MUDDDDDDDD
9/17/2023 c8 Guest
This has nothing to do with your (excellent) story, but your author's note about J.J. Abrams actually made me cringe. I cite the incoherent dumpster fire that was Episode 9 as evidence that J.J. "Mystery Box" Abrams was not the right man for the job, and, well, I'm afraid I have to disagree with you on Episode 7. The Force Awakens is, at least by itself, a perfectly adequate and inoffensive popcorn flick. But when viewed in context with the rest of the films, it is more often than not a shot-for-shot remake of A New Hope, and it not only undoes the happy ending of Episode 6, but also completely fails, as a first act, to set up anything at all for Episodes 8 or 9 to build on. The Sequel Trilogy floundered because Disney insisted on making it up as they went, and hiring a one-trick charlatan when they should have hired an actual writer.
9/16/2023 c79 mdpotter
I'm sorry, but that line is Molly's to deliver. I am totally riveted by your writing and can't wait to read the 3rd "book"!
7/1/2023 c61 Guest
I find the moralizing over killing enemy combatants while in a full blown war to be patronizing.

At this rate they are going to lose, and they'll deserve it.

"Kill the enemy" Should not be this hard to figure out.
7/1/2023 c82 odonnellzoo99
Awesome way to end the story. I’m looking forward to reading the sequel.
6/29/2023 c19 Guest
Somebody really needs to assassinate the child-torturing sadist already.
6/20/2023 c82 8The cat with blue eyes
very nice last year's! I really liked how everything came together and the battle was very nice
5/24/2023 c22 Fick Chick
Why can't Dobby transport Hermione to and from Grimmauld Place? That way no one would see her coming or going.
4/11/2023 c57 juliecranford
It's not right to blame Hermione for Dumbledore's death or what happened to Bill. They might just be upset and not thinking clearly, but it also seems like what Hermione feared - they are assuming she'll do everything perfectly and getting mad when she isn't a perfect superhero. Cutting off the ring made sense, and neither Bill nor Harry thought of calling for Dobby either. Apparating to the front of the store might have been stupid, but I don't see how that makes her to blame for what happened to Fred.
4/6/2023 c49 a.finnie.rose
It's an excellent story, but I just have a micro rant... Why is EVERYONE in the HPVerse obsessed with Merlin's bollocks?!
1/14/2023 c73 cassnova5424
did she just accidentally immortality?
1/13/2023 c45 cassnova5424