for Just Clamming Around

8/30/2016 c8 1Darkness7913
Hahaha! I actually thought Hibari as a pokemon would still have his Tonfa's! It ended cutely though i wanted to know what pokemon Mukuro would turn out to be! And Tsu in card captor is so kawaii! I can actually imagine his outfit and the kiss!
7/20/2016 c8 Purring Kit KATMAN
Haha, what about at home arcobaleno, gesso, nero, shimon, guardians, and reborn see how Tsu-kun eats posicles.
9/25/2015 c8 The Bakura's Muffin Company
dude this was awesome! I loved the Popsicle chapter!
9/11/2015 c8 Tyrelion
You should put these in T rating , innuendo isn't that bad, you 'll get a lot more favs and reviews, this is really to good to just end at chapter 8. Pleaae continue, I was laughing so hard and it deserves more views :)
9/9/2015 c8 Guest
Endless crazy dreams xD
9/6/2015 c8 xD
Oh gawd yessssssss... moar plz 83
9/2/2015 c7 1Foxluna
sweet. glad Nezu is dead, what he did was plain sick. least Mochida can be helped and healed.
it's really sad Tsuna has already made his first kill at that age, but least he saved two people as well. Nezu from himself, and Mochida from dying. least they are now aware of the fact that there are indeed people out there with multi-flames. none with as many as Hayato has, but still people out there with least 2 or so flame attributes. no matter the age the need to be trained to balance them or least get them stable so they can live their lives.
8/31/2015 c6 x3
THAT WAS TOO ADORABLE gawd xD that guiltiness was cute too
8/30/2015 c4 holymanga
OMG! Tsuna is soo cute! I love all that innuendos and how everybody reacts! Could you do one whit a Fem!tsuna where she tells her guardians that she is pregnant and they didn't know she had a lover? It would be hilarious! :) thanks. Bye by Holymanga
8/26/2015 c5 Foxluna
wow so was Mochida? or is he just an accomplice?
8/25/2015 c5 x3
Kyaaaaa this should have more reviews, favorites, and follows IT IS JUST SO GOOOOOOOOOD... maybe if you add All27 then moar will come to know how amazing you are x3
8/22/2015 c4 Random Reviewer
To be honest, I am quite jealous here. I wish I had those Tsunayoshi Trading Cards too. And now that I think about it, has anyone in this category made a story that is similar to that of Cardcaptor Sakura?

I mean, that would just be interesting to read. With Tsuna appearing to capture cards in different costumes. I'd like that. As a matter of fact, can I request a one-shot for it, please?
8/22/2015 c3 Random Reviewer
You think Nana is the only one that's fanning herself. Guess again. Man, that was something of a "hot" scene. And Tsuna. Damn. He should go for an acting career as a side job or something.
8/22/2015 c2 Random Reviewer
Man, that was funny. No wonder it's rated M though. The innuendos... it's practically killing my insides.
8/22/2015 c1 Guest
I think we all wanted a little more in the first chapter, don't we? *winks* 'Tis simply a sin to stop there! *places hand over heart dramatically* Seriously though, I gotta hand it out toyou for playing the scene perfectly.
18 Page 1 2 Next »