for An Arranged Life

2/11 c18 1130388
When is the next chapter?
2/1 c18 Mark Andrew
Colonel Pepper! Please there's got to be more! Right!?
1/16 c18 The Mad Mad Reader
holy shit this story is goddamn awesome! I'm so excited for the next chapter <3
7/22/2020 c18 Israel
Awesome when will the next chapter begin.
7/14/2020 c1 Guest
Good job.
5/22/2020 c18 7Sigma-del-Prisium
Well that was an exciting roller coaster ride bu binging through the chapters.

That coup was pretty chaotic. And so soon.

I hope to see Anna, Kristoff and Olaf meet Toothless and the other dragons more closely now that the secret is already out. Intrigued to see the next meeting with the other diplomats now that Arendelle is allied to the old Nord-Vikings with dragons.
5/18/2020 c18 Dexter
Great job on this chapter. I like how Hiccup, Elsa and Anna just embraced each other as a true family. Hiccup and Elsa being the love couple, Elsa and Anna being true sisters that look out for each other and lastly Hiccup and Anna being the brother and sister figures to each other. And when the big challanges are a head of them they will face it together. Lastly what ever happens they will always be there for each other.

P.S. when Anna does reintroduce herself to Toothless I think those two will get along real well.
5/19/2020 c18 Yonokon
I’m going to admit, the start seemed generic to me, but as the story progressed and you added in more detail for the world you were build I found myself falling into the story more and more. Now I’m seeing political backlash and possible war and so much more. Can’t wait for the next update to this story
5/8/2020 c18 Arraia
Perfect and update soon please
5/7/2020 c18 9BeConFuzzled Writer
You’re back! Yay! And safe too! Yay! In these times hearing that is good. Now...this chapter, nay this story has been a blast to read one part after another. Been a fan since chapter one and I can’t wait for more.
5/5/2020 c18 London201516
I’m so happy to hear that Elsa will remain as Queen. I didn’t like that Anna became queen in Frozen 2. This story is BRILLIANT!
4/30/2020 c18 3OechsnerC
Awesome update. Looking forward to reading more. Love how everything is going. Love your story.
4/30/2020 c18 1shiningmoonslayer
I’m glad to see you back in action again it was getting kind of lonely without your stories this was a way better version of the coup de Tat than what actually happened in frozen because coups are bloody business affairs and I loved every moment of it I can’t wait to see what enthralling adventures the gang get into next I eagerly await your next chapter
4/29/2020 c18 joeyginise
Not gonna lie, I wouldn't mind seeing Wheselton burn. I can already see it in my head. Dragons diving down burning building. Toothless dive bombing ship after ship. The Viking hordes laying waste to there enemies. And when its all said and done. Hiccup and Toothless will perch themselves on the Dukes estate and Roar there victory for all to hear. Sort of like what Toothless does to the Bewilderbeast.

Overall, I enjoyed this, and i cannot wait for Elsa to truly become Queen. Oh and welcome back.
4/29/2020 c18 Hilko Salomons
This was totally worth the wait. I can't wait for the next chapter.
212 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »