for An Arranged Life

4/29/2020 c18 Hilko Salomons
This was totally worth the wait. I can't wait for the next chapter.
4/29/2020 c18 Jman17
Man I really thought you gave up on this story but its nice knowing you are safe from the virus, thank you for updating, keep safe and god bless all frontliners
12/5/2019 c17 6Renu
I said this once and I will say it again. Anna...is a fucking idiot. I mean the whole falling in love and trusting a guy you met for all of 9 hours to take care of your ppl is such a Disney trait. But that doesn't make it any less dumb. Bless modern day princesses for breaking the stereotype
9/6/2019 c17 Guest
The dialogue with Elsa and Anna just felt off. Elsa just sounds indifferent and annoyed. While Elsa is liberated in the ice castle, she's ultimately there because she believes society would be better off without her. I'm not sure if it was on purpose but you made Elsa sound more selfish than the selfless character she was written to be (see: Monster from the Original Broadway Cast of Frozen). The plot of the story doesn't make much sense if you are incorporating the film storyline. If love thaws and Elsa loves Hiccup, why is she still having problems with her powers? Film Elsa is isolated so she is robbed of love, but this Elsa has it so what is the problem? I was hoping you would add something new besides a new henchman for Hans. I enjoyed this story a lot more until it got too far info film territory.
8/11/2019 c17 Tandiian
I love what you did with the ice castle scene and how you portray Hans, even tho I still want to flay the skin from that man and now the Sergeant-Major too. Great work on this story, I always seem to find small errors or inconsistencies I find virtually zero in this one. Keep up the awesome job.
6/21/2019 c17 Shard
Very good story when is the release date for the next chapter?
5/7/2019 c17 Mark Andrew
Toothless always has to do his own thing. Oh boy.
Can not wait! Been following this since you first started. Do hope it does not take as long with each chapter! Though understandable life gets in the way (boo Toothless not happy)
Will admit I had to reread to get caught up. But still a good story!
How long you think itll be? Based on everything you say you want another 15 chapters?
5/7/2019 c17 3OechsnerC
I would like prince Hans executed instead of taken back home have his brothers come to his trial.
5/5/2019 c17 Guest
Good chapter, and good to see you are still working on this story. Thank you!
5/5/2019 c17 joeyginise
Your dedication to this story is incredible. You have my respect, Colonel. Hopefully with the outline in place, it will make writing a bit smoother, which could possibly mean more frequent updates. Possibly. Who knows, I sure don't. Also you have somehow made Hans even more of Dick than he already was. Nice. It will make his inevitable defeat that much more satisfying. I CALL FOR DEATH BY NIGHT FURY!
5/5/2019 c17 9BeConFuzzled Writer
I check my email and get an alert to this update, and I just had to read it. This was worth the wait. Love the extra details you take with this crossover, they just add so much spice and variety in my opinion. Also, love the fact that you are still updating, it's hard finding good Hiccelsa fics these days. Can't wait for the next chapter.
4/20/2019 c16 1SafeGuy1955
Let me know if you write a sequel. Wonderful story. Well written.
4/19/2019 c6 SafeGuy1955
Wonderful story. I am a Christian too!
3/20/2019 c1 11monsterhuntergod-Ratholas Mk1
I really do like how you balance the two sides in this crossover. Agdar prevents them from killing each other, but stoick being reasonable enough in the negotiations to make them go as smoothly as possible. already in the first chapter the biggest problem with crossovers has been avoided. good start.
2/28/2019 c16 joeyginise
God I hope this continues.
213 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »