for The Bridesmaid

6/10 c17 lexia the beautiful wolf
please I hope u update one-day I want loki to meet his son
5/16 c17 dbledbleyou
Please continue the story!
5/11 c17 Kristin323
I love this story. I am so sad to see you haven't updated in years. Please, finish it. I just saved it and would love an email notifying me you added to the story. 3
3/11 c17 Wildcatatheart
ugh... please please please continue!
1/12 c17 bookluv22
NOOOOOOO! I've been so wrapped up in this that I didn't realize there hasn't been an update in YEARS! I came over from Poisoned Apples and this is better, and I would love to see this updated with a new chapter or A/N saying its abandoned just to have a clear answer either way.
1/1 c17 ElianaxIsabella
Oh wow so glad I redound this story! I followed when it was being written and found it again and am so glad I did. I know it’s been years but please pick this up again!
12/6/2019 c17 Carey
Just found this because of Poison Apple. LOVE IT! Omg binge read it in 6 hours. I hope you finish this story!
5/24/2019 c1 tenoh27
Fascinating beginning, and I truly wonder what will be in store next. Thank you!
3/30/2019 c17 Guest
How can Hermione be so blase' about a man beating the crap out of her? That's NOT a friend, it's not any kind of friendship she should be a part of and now you're implying she's going to name her SON after a man that would hit a woman just because he doesn't like what she has to say? Nooo waaaaayyyy!

I'm happy for Hermione, the curse seems to be broken and she's got a boy. Sorry for Jane and Thor's headaches of succession that are to come.

I didn't exactly follow WHY Loki acted like that THING in The Ring or whatever, whenever he dreamwalked. Seems like an exercise in driving both parties insane, if you ask me.

Um, if most of the U.S. knows Jane is Thor's wife and the Queen of Asgard, how is it her aunt and uncle don't?

And wait a minute, it sounds like Hermione's Dad already KNOWS. Does he?
3/7/2019 c17 Mari Wollsch
great story, will you ever continua?
3/3/2019 c13 21Duchess67
Wow, they are both so VERY messed up... This is kinda heartbreaking. I need to quit for a bit, read something more upbeat and hopeful for a while. Sheesh! :(
3/3/2019 c10 Duchess67
Oh my gosh... Whoa...
9/26/2018 c17 5Aldiggity
Oh no :( no update in over a year
9/20/2018 c17 MargaritaS
so interesting, i wish there was more :)
9/13/2018 c14 Azazaliya
This cool fan fiction. Please continue with the author. And I think you've given a lot of pain to Hermione's side. Make Loki more jealous. Let him feel what it's like, too.
171 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »