for Across Time

8/29/2015 c3 36Valkyrie Celes
Daaaw. I am not a cryer so no, but I did get major emotional feels so you dd your job well! I can't get over how obliviously selfish Usagi is when it concerns everyone around her: It's always been a character trait that has driven me mad, and that if the other Senshi didn't love her as much as they do it would drive me nuts. The glimpses into Pluto you brough to the table were really interesting (she's my favorite Outer Senshi) I think you really depicted her struggle well in this little series. Great story!
8/26/2015 c2 James Birdsong
Good story. Good two chapters.
8/26/2015 c2 Valkyrie Celes
Nice. Never seen anyone go in depth about Pluto and Chibi-Usa's relationship, either! Am interested to read part 3. Love this so far!
8/23/2015 c1 Valkyrie Celes
EEEE Pluto spotlight! At first, it seemed like it was going to be Princess Serenity (which was a brilliant fake out might I add) but when you started in about the violet eyes I was like has to be Pluto! Love love love this - you write with such vivid descriptions, and yet it's so in character for Pluto the eternal seer of all~ Just loved how you described her love for Endymion, and the Earth in general. Can't wait for the next part of this - just so beautifully written, awesome start!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service