for Not Broken

3/17 c1 LGX23
It’s perfectly fine to not date anyone. It doesn’t make you weird or broken. You’re just, not interested. And that’s fine.
10/6/2015 c1 Johnathan De-ath
HI just stab me please this story was too cute and it made me extremely happy. Loved how you wrote. You wrote Mordin perfect.
8/24/2015 c1 29theonlineidofme
That was beautiful. I love asexual Shepard, but Mordin was simply amazing! Of course he'd understand. Again, very beautiful and wonderful story.
8/23/2015 c1 10GoldFlareon
This was very well written, even if most of the dialogue was directly from the game. I think that bringing light to an asexual character, Shepard or not, is fantastic. There's not enough representation in the media, I feel. In fact, it's basically nonexistent. From what I've seen, anyway.

I think that some of the words in the fourth-last paragraph don't need to be italicised because they would still hold meaning without being emphasised, but that's personal preference.

I would like to have seen this story continue for longer, as it was very short, but I suppose your intention was to have it short and sweet. :] Still, conversations with Mordin are always fun to read.

Well written! :]
8/23/2015 c1 4vampirecheetah
glad to see asexual!shepard getting some appreciation
8/23/2015 c1 6CJ-T-Bone
Would you believe me if I told I am asexual as well, nice to know Shepard shares in my pain. Nice little ficlet, rather cute. :)