for Clock Geass

1/2/2020 c1 1BrokenLifeCycle
Bro. Code Geass had a movie about a time traveling Geass. You predicted this possibility about 4 years in advance.
2/26/2016 c7 1Snappy Flowah
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa? that short? really? oh man I'd really like a longer one. but none the less, epic update on the story, love it.
12/20/2015 c7 Guest
I enjoy the stories you've made but when will you write the re-write of Young One
12/18/2015 c7 ALEKILE
I need more, I cannot wait to see what more will Lelouch do with his geass.
12/18/2015 c7 1Paradox009
Keep it coming...)
11/12/2015 c6 1Snappy Flowah
Hey, when would chapter 7 show up?
10/4/2015 c6 BruceLeeNagato
That's one badass Lelouch damnit.
I really wanted to see Lloyd's face when Glasgow was going toe to toe with Lancelot.
He had to be like WTF?!
xD
Yeah great fic I'm looking foward to new chapters.
10/1/2015 c6 3Half-Dragon127
This is really good, but why do you call Tamaki Sinichiro? No one else calls him that and most people would have to look it up just to figure out who you're talking about. Lelouch also seems a bit less emotional.
10/1/2015 c6 Patrick the observer
I am really hoping that Clovis doesn't die, but it looks like he is going to get himself killed if Charles doesn't kill him for incompetence.
10/1/2015 c6 1Paradox009
I can't wait for more. Such an awesome idea implemented brilliantly. There are stories with Lelouch going back in time, but this is the first where he can actually control it. This will be so different from the rest. Please update soon, as I said before I can't wait for more...)
9/14/2015 c5 Vin
This is the first time I see this kind of twist; it makes the story very interesting.
If you haven't chosen the main pairing yet, my favorite is Leluch-harem (with Kallen, CC and Shirley), and Leluch-Kallen in second place.
9/15/2015 c5 Patrick the observer
this is... amazing, I mean it changes so much, his whole tactics are completely different and to friend and enemy alike it will seem like he always knows what to say and do, imagine how paranoid this will make his enemies when it seems like he always knows their plans ahead of time. wonder if Cornelia will show up this time around and what will happen to Clovis.
9/15/2015 c5 11Fai's smile
Lol the line before the last had my laughing so hard I still feel my abdominal muscles. And Lelouch performing athletics acts would throw everyone off of him. This is quite a story. I like it and it has nothing to do with my annoyance over life lacking the 'back' button.
9/15/2015 c3 8ulfark
you know lelouch looks down on people a little too much to be preaching a gentle world. not sure where you're taking this personality shift but i gotta ask. what is up with constantly noting that characters are women? especially the 'for a woman' comment seemed OOC.

also it isn't foreguard but vanguard. at least as far as i know. perhaps it's a different spelling. english has too many dialects and continental versions to be sure.

i appreciate you taking advantage of unwinnable situations to add some conflict to this story.
9/15/2015 c2 ulfark
if i remember right that code was like nine digits long and it was a combination of letters and numbers. you'd need a supercomputer to crack it. hell just basic math should have given you a clue as to how many permutations are possible. it was basically the serial code you have to enter for every game installation you do.

i suck at math and i still know that. that knighmare should have been a non factor. this is just blatant handwaving. you'd have been better off rewinding untill viletta forgot to take out the usb key and thereby shutting down the knightmare. that might happen in a thousand tries.

lelouch is more likely to rage quit than guess correctly even with unlimited guesses.
27 Page 1 2 Next »