for Season 4 Drabbles

10/29/2015 c7 2The Vigilant Queen
Ooooh! I loved it! I always love the quippy dialogue that you write. Love the dig at Cisco at the end. You always write Olicity so well. Love your characterization. One of the parts I particularly liked in this chapter was Felicity's need to just hold him and hear him breathe for a while. I also love when we get the chance to see OTA even for just a second. Dig and Felicity's friendship is something that's been a bit lacking thus far this season, so it's nice to see them talking even briefly here. 3 You always manage to take me on an emotional journey. I look forward to reading more from you.
10/29/2015 c7 TENaSeein
Loved it! Wonderful as always. :-)
10/29/2015 c7 13C.I.TigerFan
Yes, we totally should have seen this! Nice addition. Enjoyed the very Felicity vindictive thoughts at the end.
10/29/2015 c6 70mjf2468
This captures them both perfectly. I could see this as part of the show.
10/29/2015 c7 Guest
The hits represent the number of views a story receives. I may click on the link to see if the content is of interest, as I was once an avid follower of your work, and then discover that the posted story is of no particular interest to me. 1 hit, no comment. The reciprocal relationship means you can post whatever you like to the public web and the readers can choose whether or not they assess the content to warrant a comment, negative or otherwise. I side with "if you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all". But as you posted that rather abrupt note, I will respond by saying that in my opinion, the work you publish now is not of the calibre it once was. Short episode inserts that lack imagination, detail and significant development have taken the place of original concepts with engaging elements that keep a reader engaged. Such a shift is your prerogative but to insult your readers by insinuating that you inherently deserve more comments or reviews than you are receiving is to insult those that do take the time to note your work and display a sort of childish sense of entitlement. Post or don't post, it is your decision, as it is ours to assess the work presented.
10/29/2015 c7 Guest
i suppose some people are frustrated with the lack of an ending to queen of hearts.
10/29/2015 c7 51Doc Lee
Oh dear Cisco... Dude clearly hasn't learnt about not pissing Felicity off...

I do enjoy reading your episode additions and I hope you don't take the slowdown in reviews & whatnot as a suggestion people don't like your work.
10/29/2015 c7 Guest
I love your stories, but I've got to be honest i was a little taken back by your author's note. You shouldn't be writing for the praise you be writing because it's what you love to do. The fact that you have so many hits should be proof enough, and that fact that you need more seems really pretentious.
10/29/2015 c7 JuliaAurelia
Loved it!
10/29/2015 c7 1Princespain
Cute, loves to see you do one about Thea's slip:)
10/29/2015 c7 Newsies73
They totally did gloss over this! I mean the guy was stabbed in the back right by his spinal cord!
This is why I love fanfiction. I'm loving season 4 so far, but it wouldn't be the same without great authors on ff filling in some gaps. So I love things like this so much.

And does anyone else feel like Oliver is getting his butt handed to him a little to much this season? The guy defeated Malcom, Slade, and Ra's. But he loses to a random cop and Anarky the other day? Thea had to take him down. Oh and he kind of lost to Thea also. But I can let that one go because I doubt he wanted to hurt his sister.

Loved what Felicity said about the suit! Cisco better run for cover! Haha.
10/29/2015 c7 sterryvit
fantastic!
10/29/2015 c7 PandyH
Thank you for writing this scene... I wanted to see it too! I was a bit stunned that after all the big bads Oliver has taken on and beaten, he got got by a random rogue cop? Seemed really sloppy. The only thing I can think is that the revelation with Lance affected him so deeply that he was super off his game, but still very unlike Oliver, and I would think it would've affected Felicity pretty deeply (and Oliver himself, really... The only person that's ever beaten Oliver was Ras, and Oliver damn near got himself killed because he couldn't live with the knowledge that anyone on earth could beat him). Anyway, i loved the scene.

Also, just for the record, you're my very favorite Arrow fanfic author, which is the exact thought that went through my head when I got a notification that you'd posted. Sorry if you're not feeling the love lately... but you are definitely awesome, and I thank you so much for your stories!
10/29/2015 c7 26BreathlessFaith
Poor Cisco he has no idea what he's in for now.
10/29/2015 c7 fanficluver1012
I love getting the notifications that you've posted a story, so please don't stop doing so! I'm sorry for not commenting all the time, sometimes it just blanks for me... (kinda sad considering I'm a singer and I hate not getting feedback...)
As always, a great addition to your drabble collection!
-Ritz