for Season 4 Drabbles

10/29/2015 c7 Ireland1733
Ugh, why are you not writing g for Arrow. I needed this scene last night. Perfection as usual. The Muse is Goddess to whom I worship. Even with withdrawals from QOH. You rock always. Hugs.
10/29/2015 c7 No.1TwiFanpire
This was great. I have been missing moments like these between them! I thought that we would get more of them now that they are together but we seem to be getting less
10/29/2015 c7 claofna
Hi, I just wanted to say that I really enjoy your stories and apologize for not leaving a comment before. You are right, it is rude. You see english is not my first language and I find much easier to read than to write: words never seem to express what I want to say. Plus when I receive alerts about the stories I subscribe I redirect the link to pocket to read them later but doing so I can't review directly. From now on I'll make an effort to leave a comment more often. Promise. You keep posting tho. You are very talented :)
10/29/2015 c7 Guest
So sorry hoping this comment reaches you. Been reading thru and app. The virus isn't something darting or cat videos is it?
10/29/2015 c7 Hotcookinmama
Thank you for ALL your stories. I'm sorry I don't comment after each one.

I could feel Felicity's pain and tension here. Frankly, I don't know how she does it night after night. I'd be a basket case if it were my man in mortal danger every night and I have to listen to it. Thanks for showing this side of their story.
10/29/2015 c7 TheDuchessTab
Sorry for the lack of comments lately! This has been the busiest start to a school year ever! I just now for the first time in weeks actually read a chapter you have posted! Know that we love you and thank you very much for your hard word and dedication!
10/29/2015 c7 nrdhrd3
God I love Felicity!
10/29/2015 c7 BlueJean452
Great chapter
Loved it! Great job!
10/29/2015 c7 Guest
Glad to see someone addressing that injury, they just kind of rolled over it last night. At first I was sure that email would be about how the comma keep going down so she can't see her team at vital moments.
10/23/2015 c6 sin.bella.9
Mmmmmm interesting! Fantastic chapter!
9/25/2015 c5 2all-things-olicity
The feels...I have never been more excited for fall to start than I am this year
9/25/2015 c3 all-things-olicity
I COULD TOTALLY SEE THIS HAPPENENING
9/21/2015 c5 shepweir always
This was so beautifully written. I hope that we have something happen just like this in season 4. I always love your drabbles. As always a joy to read and it makes waiting for the premiere more bearable.
9/14/2015 c5 Clarebella