for Season 4 Drabbles

5/6/2016 c13 Ann
Wow! thank you for writing again, I love your work!
5/6/2016 c13 2hbarker
Ach...beautiful. I haven't had the heart or guts to watch since Laurel died.
4/21/2016 c12 Guest
Intense and very well done
4/14/2016 c12 Areader
Good stuff!
4/10/2016 c11 Maya
Wow, I love this! I love the nuance in the description of what felicity is feeling. Only wish it were longer!
4/8/2016 c12 uconnhuskiesfan2001
I was never a "lauriver" fan, but wow... That episode was a bit of a shock, and definitely sad. As always, I enjoy reading your interpretation!
4/8/2016 c12 sldarby48
Lovely drabble... love your work.
4/8/2016 c12 Grrarrggh
How about a 'what should have happened in season 4' fic (aka Oliver isn't a lying dope to Felicity) from you? You're definitely up to the task.
4/8/2016 c12 Citigerfan
Thank you for posting your thoughts. If only the show writers could stay as true to Felicitys character and to the bond these two share that's makes them so strong. I don't even recognize the Felicity of late. Great work!
4/8/2016 c12 hbarker
Missed you! Wow...just great stuff! So heatbreaking.
4/8/2016 c12 Lindsey
Wow, this was just perfect. I got a little misty eye reading it. Nicely done!
4/8/2016 c12 24westernbeauty
Beatifully done.
4/7/2016 c12 70mjf2468
Very beautiful. So bittersweet. What we needed, the way I wish it would go on the show. Thank you so very much for sharing this with us.
4/7/2016 c12 2yoghurtfordinner
Everything hurts.

This was amazing, as usual. I guess something like this will happen on the show. It was strange, I think, because while it was obvious thay Laurel was going to die, how it actually happened was so unexpected, it was like SUDDEN ANGST, am I right? Also, I can't handle Stephen Amell portraying Oliver's grief. It's too painful. In your story he doesn't speak much, but I could feel the same grief that was portrayed onscreen, which was great. Also very painful, but great.
4/7/2016 c12 shepweir always
Oh if only the show would handle Laurel's death this way. I really want Olicity together again. The show seems to be at a strange crossroads right now. It is so odd that tptb decided to kill her off. I am thinking that Sara will bring her back using the time traveling ship from Legends. As much as I am not a fan of LL, I hate to see Team Arrow have to face and suffer through another loss. Also it is all their own fault for not destroying the evil mask and better hiding/or completing eliminating the dangerous world destroying jewel. I can not figure out why the group would ever hold onto such a global threat, a weapon of so much power that it could literally wipe out mankind. This season has not been the best for reasonable and intelligent decisions by our Arrow family. I think that it is time that Malcolm be totally taken down for all the HELL that he has reigned on our favorite team of vigilantes. Your story was very well done and it made the estranged Olicity that we have been subjected to on the show more tolerable.
222 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »