for Season 4 Drabbles

Great chapter
4/7/2016 c12 claofna
So much heartbreak
4/7/2016 c12 JuliaAurelia
Very good. I wish this had been part of the show.
4/7/2016 c12 fanficluver1012
This made me smile in the most heart breaking way... last night hurt... love your stories!
3/25/2016 c10 Grrarrggh
Thank you! Ugh, I don't know why the writers are so desperate for really obviously stupid plot points like Oliver's lying about this unless they're TRYING, very hard, to say that O&F don't belong together and there's no way they'll keep them together. Or they can't think of any other personal problems to throw at the couple? Or... or... or... I don't even know anymore. Sorry for the rant. You're awesome writing just makes me want to slap the writers and say, "See, it's easy! If you have a talent!" Which, of course, you do :)
3/25/2016 c8 Grrarrggh
Now why in the hell didn't the powers that be actually write THIS for the show? Sigh. I feel that after I read pretty much every single one of your Season Drabbles.
3/22/2016 c2 1the wrong company
This is my favorite :)
2/3/2016 c11 uconnhuskiesfan2001
*siiiigh*... yes.
2/2/2016 c11 shepweir always
This was a beautiful Olicity moment. I can't wait until they find a way to cure her. I miss the hot Smoking Felicity
strutting around in those gorgeous outfits while she was taking out all the bad guys.
1/31/2016 c11 dotvicky
Nice. Love having this series to follow-up episodes after I've watched them. Keep 'em coming!
1/31/2016 c10 dotvicky
Nice. Thanks for that.
1/29/2016 c11 13C.I.TigerFan
Love it! I too thought there should have been more to that scene. You sealed it up nicely
1/29/2016 c11 2helimoen
Hey ! :)

This chapter was really great ! I was asking myself the same question and considering that I know nothing about paralysis and the extents when it comes to the everyday life and as a couple. So I was wondering if they could still be intimate or if Felicity couldn't feel anything in that region... It's a detail but I guess I got curious... So thanks for being one of the few writing on this !

Continue Update very soon please ! ;)

Kiss,

héli.
1/29/2016 c11 2yoghurtfordinner
Ugh all of this breaks my heart. I wonder if they're gonna show something like this on the show. Probably not. I really liked it!
1/29/2016 c11 Ann
Perfect! Thank you, I love it.
222 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »