for Season 4 Drabbles

12/4/2015 c10 sin.bella.9
That was spot on. Brilliantly written. Let's hope Felicity will react like that when she finds out. Really enjoyed it. Thank you!
12/4/2015 c10 shirri
I think everyone who watches arrow is hoping for resolution to this nonsensical piece of drama which includes Olicity being intact...
12/4/2015 c10 Guest
You're stories are phenomenal. I've been following these drabbles for awhile now and am amazed at the ideas you have. Each chapter keeps me wanting more of your writing. The way you write the characters is so clear and accurate with the show. I can't wait to see what else you do!
12/4/2015 c10 Clarebella
Love!
12/3/2015 c10 3Ahmose27
You know, I get excited every time I get an email notification that you've posted something. When it's your drabble series, I get excited AND disappointed. Disappointed because I can't read it yet since I don't have cable and have to avoid all Arrow spoilers until I watch it on Thursday nights. But reading your newest drabble is always the first thing I do after I watch the episode. This one...man this one has to be one of my favorites from you. I mean.. dangit he could have told her! Thank you for writing this. It's amazing as always so well done and I can't wait for the next one.
12/3/2015 c10 Sunny2006
I so wish it had played out like this! Thanks for writing this, I know many of us needed it!
12/3/2015 c10 TENaSeein
This is what should happen! And though it seems a little cruel, I have a theory that it's going to be Samantha's grave Oliver is standing over in a few months.
12/3/2015 c10 4hlee0890
Oh how I wish this is how it's going to play out.
Unfortunately, it's television and you know how those writers love their angst and unnecessary conflicts.
I mean, REALLY? Isn't fighting an immortal supervillain ENOUGH of a conflict for a season? Was baby mama drama REALLY necessary? And okay, have your baby mama drama, but why do we have to throw in Oliver lying about it for reasons that DO NOT make a lick of sense?
I just have a lot of feelings about last night's episode, obviously.
So thank you for writing this. Thank you for making me feel a little better about all of it for a minute. Excuse me while I go sob in a corner now.
12/3/2015 c10 2Grey17
Well, I wish you were on the writing staff. The only thing that kept going through my mind after the episode was "how the hell would she know if he told Felicity? Why is Oliver letting her manipulate him?" It was lazy writing on their part. They should have come up with a FAR more compelling reason for him to keep it quiet than her bullshit ultimatum that she had no way of enforcing. But now I think it's Samantha in the grave.
12/3/2015 c10 uconnhuskiesfan2001
As usual, you nailed it. MAN I wish the writers would've decided NOT to make Samantha such a B**** and Oliver so... so... ugh. The "do-over" in last night's ep broke my heart just as thoroughly as (if not more than) the first go-round.

Your version is much better. MUCH.
12/3/2015 c10 5Grey Fool
I agree, I really hope that this thing doesn't fester for months. That being said, I can almost now see who will really end up in the grave and it will be William. It would make that last scene almost make sense.

Apologies for the ramble, great chapter and thank you for putting into words my fears from that episode
12/3/2015 c10 13C.I.TigerFan
Well I have to say, that was one of your best. And you pumped that out so quickly! This is completely in character and written the way it should be written on the show. I don't understand why the writers are making this a thorn when it could be so easily and thoughtfully resolved as evidenced by your fic. I was frustrated with the holes as well. Very nicely done!
12/3/2015 c10 4PeetaGirl21
If only this is how the show would play out. I didn't even like how she flew off the handle immediately in the first timeline. You've written them in the adult relationship they've established all season long. Thank you.
12/3/2015 c5 babyshan211