for You Always Surprise Me

10/2/2019 c6 18Marista
This was beautifully and eloquently written. Thank you for sharing.
2/5/2018 c6 51Charis77
The conflict in Arthur is so well expressed. And I adore their first kiss!
2/5/2018 c5 Charis77
Love the line about Gwen being a better nurse than Merlin ever was. It's so refreshing to see Arthur's growing interest and thoughts. I always loved when we got these in the show and it's even better here. The refrain of "breathegenius writing.
2/4/2018 c4 Charis77
The description of Arthur's struggle was beautiful writing. Once again, the additions enhance the romance and story so perfectly.
2/3/2018 c3 Charis77
Lovely addition. This beautifully growing relationship. wish your missing scenes had been in the show.
2/1/2018 c2 Charis77
Your story makes me fall more in love with these two and their relationship. I adore the way you are building their feelings and provide insight into their minds. It's stellar wiring. And I love the expansion upon an episode.
1/31/2018 c1 Charis77
I love the comparison between Gwen and a forge. And that Arthur ate the porridge. We never knew if he did and I love this filling in the gap.
6/3/2017 c1 Guest
Very nicely written
2/20/2017 c6 Guest
Have you ever used the Hemingway app? The preponderance of long, exceptionally complex sentences in parts of this story can make it difficult to follow.

Even so, the story was enjoyable and moving at times.
5/22/2016 c6 Guest
Wonderfully tender. Loved your treatment of their beginning attraction and legendary love.
5/22/2016 c4 Guest
Definitely love his declaration of wanting her and only her since Ealdor. Yes!
5/22/2016 c3 Guest
Nicely done. I really like that Arthur did right by Gwen's dad. And, oh my goodness, he held her when she broke down. One of the things I always liked about this scene in the episode is that she did not thank him until he said, "I'm sorry." And that was as it should be.

Btw, I'm loving the pining and slight misunderstanding about their feelings toward one another. Nicely done, indeed.
10/24/2015 c6 SilentFlame13
Loved this!
9/22/2015 c6 158Drag0nst0rm
Ah, the sweetness and the feels.
Then I remember how it all ends.
I have very complicated feelings about this fandom.
Great job!
9/22/2015 c5 Drag0nst0rm
I loved their conversation about Merlin. Gwen defending Merlin is something I wish we got to see more of on the show, and Arthur's little twinge of jealousy was perfect.
36 Page 1 .. Last Next »