for party girls & bathroom stalls

9/28/2015 c1 69MTL17
Breathtakingly beautiful work, engaging right from the start and you really got across how adorably awkward Mal (or anyone) can be when talking to their crush. Also love the expanded world you created. Would love to see more, either of this pairing or Mal/Evie.
9/7/2015 c1 16stargirl interlude
what the fuck

this was so fucking good honestly get this the hell away from me i just. i am having trouble with words right now so forgive me for not being able to provide u with the review that u deserve because i am gross and awful but. this was so good and mal is so fucking weird and jane is so...jesus fucking christ honestly u could probably punch me in the face and i would thank u tbh i feel like i have been punched in the face with this fic i love it i love everything about it my heart is doing funny little weird flips right now so thanks for that.

seriously though. write more. please? i will pay. real money and everything
8/25/2015 c1 Withdrawn
Oh my god thank you so very much. I haven't even seen the movie and I've been wanting good Descendants stuff so very much that you have absolutely no freakin' idea. Thank you so very much.
8/24/2015 c1 BlackVeilRider
This was brilliant and wonderful and tragic and I loved it! I think you should write more of these, you really grasp onto who these characters are and use it to your leisure. I loved that you made it Mal/Jane fic, I feel like I'm the only one who likes that pairing. You did a fantastic job and you're a great writer who knows how to provoke emotion. And trust me that's hard to find.
8/24/2015 c1 3sapphfics