FanFiction.Net
for The Peasant and The Prince

9/18/2015 c7 4Monpoke
Since when you type so fast? , No offense, but is seriously before tardabas weeks.
another question , since when the Pokemon have hands ? , by his affairs with his own hands .
I like history .
9/18/2015 c6 8PsychicEevee0103
A few tears were exactly what I needed before school. Thanks a bunch.
9/17/2015 c6 4Monpoke
READING:

Shema stood upright and brushed herself off, "I refuse to fight my own son, your highness."#me fell off my chair "
9/17/2015 c5 8PsychicEevee0103
Great work and really fast chapter!
9/16/2015 c5 3x-Lady Nova-x
*Clap* *Clap*
I love this story! Keep up the good work! ;D
9/16/2015 c4 Leaf of Forest Energy
I hate to say it, but slow down! You need to take some time for editing and revising; add some strong detail in battle scenes and small portions of action, such as the second time Combusken tried to attack Damian. Take those chances to add in setting detail and intricate character development. And develop the culture of the society a little more (i.e. Modern language and slang doesn't work well in a setting as this one).

Otherwise, the work is wonderful and I'm really enjoying it; the storyline has some outstanding potential! I've been following this, Deceitful (1 & 2), and Lucario's Gift (Please write more on Lucario's Gift!). There hasn't been a moment where I haven't been excited to see a new chapter posted (except when there are sad scenes). Please keep writing!
-Leaf
9/15/2015 c4 8PsychicEevee0103
Sorry I haven't reviewed in ages, I got behind when pretty much all my fanfics updated at once.
So this reunion is gonna go well when we get there...
9/14/2015 c4 4Monpoke
Yo te sigo hace mas de un año en esta pagina ,y siempre me han gustado tus historias .Espero que no sea molestia que quieras comenzar una charla con migo con PM ,solo para hacerte unas preguntas y tener una conversación .Espero tu respuesta ,cual sea la acepto(disculpa el idioma)-
9/13/2015 c3 3x-Lady Nova-x
So. Freaking. Good! :D
9/7/2015 c2 LucarioKing1008
Look at the 2nd to last paragraph. LOL
9/7/2015 c2 8PsychicEevee0103
Nice but I think the last bit repeated itself. Maybe an accidental copy and paste?
8/25/2015 c1 Midnight0110
Good so far ,I hope the other chapters will longer though.
8/25/2015 c1 PsychicEevee0103
Interesting as always for your work.
28 « Prev Page 1 2