for Ripples, Waves, Tsunamis

7/24/2020 c9 blackbox47
this made me cry but feel so satisfied
stan raijax
10/3/2019 c9 Schazmen
This is really good. No wonder people want Raijax to make an appearance in This Bites.
7/12/2019 c9 PiromaniacKobold
Goddamned emotional rollercoaster...
The first few chapters dragged me in, the middle gave my heart a beatdown that left me crying like a little baby, and the end made me feel that warm feeling of happiness that left me with tears running down my face.
You are a goddamned amazing WRITER, did you know that? Yes, Writer, with caps lock on and all that, because just "writer" is not enough to contain your amazingness.

Sorry if my review is painful to read, I'm not a native English speaker and I struggle a bit with punctuation and grammar.
3/13/2019 c9 General Lemarc
WAIT A MINUTE! I'VE READ THIS ENTIRE THING, AND I'M JUST NOW REALIZING THIS IS A XOMNIAC FANFIC! HOW DID I MISS THAT?!
12/8/2018 c9 3AlexFalTon
Mother fucking Holy Shit! That was good! You have to make a reference for this one day. Maybe even make a sequel? Eh. Eh... What about it. You can't say that Raijax hasn't been a interesting character.
9/7/2017 c9 Bergholt Stuttley Johnson
Oh, I just found this story.
I like how this reads like the comedy chapters from This Bites!
Both you and CV12hornet were working on this..
Does that mean this was where team Cross-brain got started?
Well, talk about coming a long way since then.

Ive been following This Bites since the Alabasta arc and love the way it has kept growing.
I go by LordVile over on SB though.
Keep up the good work!
3/10/2017 c9 Donni
I was kinda leery of this at first, since I don't typically enjoy OC fics, but this was incredible! Thanks for sharing!
2/27/2017 c9 Guest
THIS IS THE BEST DAMN THING I HAVE EVER READ IN MY LIFE I SOBBING LIKE A BITCH YOU ARE AMAZING I THANK YOU AND YOUR THOUGHTS THAT SPAWNED THIS INTO CREATION
12/31/2016 c9 MangoPeanutSituation
Great stuff man! I really like how this ties in with canon and this epilogue here is perfect!~
10/17/2016 c9 6Draco Oblivion
Ah that was pretty awesome, of the many stories I've read, and the few I've added to my favourites, I don't think I remember one that doesn't completely spit on canon and this was an awesome one. The attempt at adding detail to fishperson/merperson genetics was a tad ham fisted but generally awesome story!
10/17/2016 c5 Draco Oblivion
Fishmen have the most interesting perspective in the One Piece world I think (Minks are too secluded and Mermaid/men are too limited in their forms of travel), it makes Arlong especially frustrating. As the only non government controlled fishman crew he is incredibly disappointing. He isn't building an empire he just made himself a cushy little retirement home in the weakest Blue. For a guy that's travelled the Grandline and comes from such humble beginnings I find his lack of ambition disturbing.
10/12/2016 c9 Anarchy of the Soul
First time reading this fic and I love it!
10/2/2016 c9 1Thy Uninspired
I loved the ending, stunning. You made me cry big fat xrocodile tears in happiness for a good ten minutes from that.

An honest and sincere thank you for this story.
7/18/2016 c9 suntan140
Are u going to do a sequel?
6/16/2016 c9 xMousex
Seriously, this story deserves way more reviews than it already has. This story is just- yes. Its the type of story that I have been looking for. I'm so happy that you wrote this story! And it's the type of fanfic that could easily become canon. I like Raijax a lot, your story has only made me wish he was a canon character. And there were plenty of moments in this story that were just too funny xD. Like when Zoro was like "Lemme guess, Nami-Swan is beautiful even when she is threatning to electrocute our balls" to Sanji, and Sanji was like "Nope now shes just scary." You captured the characters of all the Straw Hats so perfectly! None of them were out of character. And the flashbacks to Nami's past were really good! And yay he eventually became a part of Luffy's crew! I was so happy xD. Thank you for writing this amazing story!
26 Page 1 2 Next »