for Silent Flower of Song: Book Three: Return to Aman

1/20 c16 APridefulSin
ooooo that means they're going to open the chest!
9/13/2020 c17 convalla91
I love this series I do hope you come back to it.
5/25/2020 c17 Guest
Continue please
4/22/2020 c17 Amy
Glorfindel looks like model David Boals.
2/23/2020 c17 2galahsrock
Wow! I’ve binge-read all three of your stories over the last week or so, and just... Wow.

You’re an amazing author, your characters are incredibly compelling, and your plot lines are downright riveting.

I totally understand the stresses of life dragging your ability to write down, but... I also dearly hope that you rediscover your inspiration and return to writing this awesome work soon!

Thank you for creating and sharing such an awesome story, and I look forward to reading any future installments.
12/13/2018 c14 16Child of Dreams
Please, anybody but Morgoth.
11/6/2018 c17 Robmart
Read the entire story (all books) in two days! Please update as soon as possible, I love the story too much to wait very long :P
10/17/2018 c17 1forever fanfiction1999
I am so in love with this Trilogy, I spent all night reading it. I’m tired but it was so worth it, can’t wait till you update again.
6/25/2018 c17 Ayiana.M.W
It's okay, you need to take care of yourself before anything else. The story will still be here years later.
6/25/2018 c17 Firerosedreamer6
Life happens! I can wait for I dearly love this story!
6/25/2018 c17 GondorianElf
I was here at the start of this one and The start of book two. I will be here until the end
6/25/2018 c17 SphereShadow
That ok, sometimes you need to step back and relax then you maybe get ideas for the story.
3/24/2018 c15 firerosedreamer67
Love this!
3/24/2018 c16 Firerosedreamer6
Oh my God! !...I have loved all of these stories! !..but it has been a year since you updated! ! It can't be forgotten! ! ...please update soon! ! I know RL can get in the way but please? !...
3/1/2018 c16 Aslinna
Your story is amazing can't wait to read more. Please keep writing.
109 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »