FanFiction.Net
for Crashing and Burning

5/14/2019 c10 37Katlover98
Angsty with a hopeful ending just how I like it

Happy writings
9/10/2018 c10 8Golden Bearded Dragon
This was a great story. Thanks for writing it!
4/23/2017 c10 11Brisalad
this is really awesome. loved the angst incorporated. the rejection was really well written and realistic but painful too. jack was surprisingly open, but it was endearing to see. good job!
10/2/2016 c10 ForestGuardian311
This was nice. Kinda harsh with Maddie in the beginning, but I understand why that was needed.

Flow of the story was good, and the addition of the damage that Danny's wail had caused gave a deeper look into his personality. I loved Jazz's intervention in here - the bit about her taking the test early seems so realistic (b/c I'm sure any worried college-aged sibling would do the same thing).

Overall, good job!
6/28/2016 c10 3Ohsochich
I wanna sequel :3
That was just beautiful
6/28/2016 c10 Ohsochich
I wanna sequel :3
That was just beautiful
5/11/2016 c10 Loki
I am glad he told them the truth and they aceapt him who he is(Phantom).
12/28/2015 c10 Guest
I'm always looking for post-revelation stuff, how it affects the family dynamic and seeing his parents struggling to come to terms with everything but eventually adjusting. This ending handled that really well, though I wish there were more of it! This story is overall well-paced and interesting. Nice work!
12/5/2015 c10 22Kakerot Bardockson
I was a good story but I always felt Maddie would be more accepting than Jack
12/4/2015 c10 1Ken106348
I loved this story. I would liked to have seen him showing his powers to him mom or playing in the lab with them
11/6/2015 c10 5Ryvaken Lucius Tadrya
I like the characterization. I like the imperfect ending. I like the run of confusion and denial Maddie went through.

The only thing that trips me up is some of the conversations come off as forced or rushed. Maddie's barely coherent thought process of protecting Danny from Jack's new weapon is beautiful and stands in stark contrast to the clinical arguments she gave for why Phantom was evil, or Jack's own abrupt revelation scene.
10/24/2015 c10 TheSmilingRose
GREAT STORY! You did a great job! I really like it! Love the ending!
10/19/2015 c10 1Mariepc
This was a really good story! I liked how you managed the characters! Are you planning on making a sequel or are you moving on to another story?
10/19/2015 c3 5Ur fan
Poor Danny. He was trying so hard... I'm a bit pissed at Maddie right now to be honest.
10/17/2015 c10 27Miss-DNL
I have to say I loved this story, nice to read a realistic reaction from one of the parents. Not that them outright accepting is bad, I like that, more so not an overly exaggerated bad one. Maddie had some difficulty accepting but came to terms with it to come and accept Danny, it was realistic and I really appreciate it. The story was also very touching at the end and I loved it
148 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »