for Fixing Broken Wings

NONONO
YOU CAN"T END IT HERE
UPDATE PLEASE
9/3/2016 c4 astorii
Mr Tall, Ginger and Brooding. I giggled. But seriously. WALLY WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO YOUUUUUU. LIKE ASIDE FROM THE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE LEAVING. Anywhooooo, amazing chappie. :3 Love the Dinah and Dick interactions and the Brothers Bat relationship. :3 Baiiiii~ Until next time!
8/24/2016 c3 thebats24
Absolutely loved this chapter keep up the awesome work!
8/23/2016 c3 astorii
Yasssssss. Loved this chapter. :3 Especially the length. Love the banter between Wally and Janah.
1/1/2016 c1 Caramel
YAY u finally updated can't wait for next chapter in this story and keep on doing a great job on it your doing good on it
12/29/2015 c2 4FangirlingIsAnAddiction
Sooo... Awesome chapter!
And I can't help but ask, about the first chapter, (I can't believe I missed this before) was that a Captain America: TFA reference? Cuz that was golden.
But yeah, amazing chapter, I loved Wally in this.
~FanAdd
12/25/2015 c1 Bella
Please continue the story it's really good so far and keep on doing great job on it
9/15/2015 c1 Jazzybella
Oh the angst. Great start of the story can't wait for more!
9/10/2015 c1 Celaj15
More Birdflash? I'm game. :D Awaiting the next update!
8/30/2015 c1 FangirlingIsAnAddiction
Awesome story so far! I love how Jason's not dead... Even though Babs is. *sniffle* but awesome job. And Dick, you captured his personality perfectly and Wally, well he's amazing. And its eventual BIRDFLASH(right?)! But yeah, good job. I'm currently dying, waiting for the next chapter.
~FanAdd
8/26/2015 c1 1Ascence
Really excited for this story-it sounds amazing! You captured the characters perfectly. You also did a fantastic job expressing and describing the characters. Nice job, there's so much potential for future chapters! Can't wait for more!
8/26/2015 c1 3SilverPhantom88
Omg I love the story so far. Its like really good. (And then I realize that Babs died, I feel heartless now)
8/26/2015 c1 1LordHenryVonHenry
One does not simply kill off Barbra Gordon! :O
Moreso not off camera... Off page... Whatever XD
Awesome first chapter to a hopefully awesome story.