for Simple Moments

8/7/2020 c2 6SSDDAChelsie
Please write more. I love this take on their relationship.
7/8/2020 c2 13theDowntonAbbeyfreak
Oh I loved this story! I need to read more of your stories! Well written, thank you.
9/10/2017 c2 Chelsietx
How nice for some of the downstairs staff to see this side of Charles and Elsie.
9/1/2016 c2 13Canadianjudy
Sweet, sweet story Thanks so much!
8/31/2015 c2 23BigMachoCinephile
I love your short stories !
8/31/2015 c2 4Downtonix
I laughed at Mrs. Patmores comments so much and clumsy Daisy is always fun. This chapter is absolutely beautiful and it's written so well. And all that cuteness between Chelsie.. Ahh..

Beautiful as always! Patiently waiting for an update! :)
8/31/2015 c2 31VoyICJ
Hahaha, you've captured Daisy and Beryl's relationship and characters perfectly. And I agree with Daisy, it must be wonderful to find someone like that.
I'm very much looking forward to the next 'simple moment'!
8/31/2015 c1 VoyICJ
This was so lovely. I really liked that you made this all about Thomas' perspective. It was a bit of a bittersweet situation for him and I (almost) feel bad for him because he'll never be able to celebrate his love if he ever finds it.
But the scene between the Carsons was beyond lovely and I can't wait to see their wedding. I hope it will be half as tender as the scene you've written.
8/31/2015 c2 Sela
Yay Daisy's POV :) Very well written and so wonderful and great *sigh*
8/31/2015 c1 Sela
Awww such a swet and tender moment. Loved it.
8/30/2015 c2 CJaxa
Love it! Well done!
8/30/2015 c1 CJaxa
I think it's quite lovely
8/30/2015 c2 Guest
How could one not help but love this sweet story!
8/30/2015 c2 seareader
i LOVE p.o.v. stories. keep going i feel like i'm looking in on them too!
8/30/2015 c2 brenna-louise
Thanks for another lovely glimpse of the Carsons through someone else's eyes. I'm glad that we get to see them from Daisy's perspective. I love that little moment in Mrs. Carson's sitting room, she the one who's stressed and flustered and he being the one to calm her down (it's so often the other way around). And I love that she overhears Daisy's comment to Mrs. Patmore; the image of her standing just out of range with this happy smile on her face as she whispers that it's "quite nice indeed" to have someone care about you so much is so sweet. :)
35 Page 1 .. Last Next »