for Fighting Shadows

3/13/2018 c2 crazymoviefan12
I like how this story is starting so far. If you have time please continue this. I think Ethan and Jane are great together. Thank you for this.
1/28/2016 c2 7Bluepaw265
Interesting...
1/12/2016 c2 ae11021
Great story definitely need more Jane and Ethan I thought they were great together
9/12/2015 c2 2rising.vision
Ooooooh, I like this. It kind of disappointed me that Jane wasn't in the last movie, so I'm glad your giving her a part. Please update soon!
9/8/2015 c2 Raining Constellations
love it so far!
9/6/2015 c2 6DancingChestnut
Please do continue!

I recently watched Rogue Nation, and like you, was rather disappointed seeing that Jane was absent (like in Ghost Protocol, she picked up the phone and accepted the mission, and then...?) In any case, I was excited to see a fic with Jane and Ethan and was pleasantly surprised by your high quality of writing! I hope you have more up your sleeve and update soon! :)

DancingChestnut
8/31/2015 c1 Guest
Wow, I thought I was the only one who shipped Jane and Ethan lol! CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE!
8/27/2015 c1 Guest
I like this a lot! Poor Ethan . . . getting shot clean through the back. Eh, his infection should be nasty. Wouldn't expect less.
8/27/2015 c1 Guest
You portrayed their characters very nicely! I look forward to more from you. :)
8/27/2015 c1 8Shearwater
Ooh, interesting! Nice characterization and interaction between Ethan and Jane. Hope you keep going!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service