for I am a Grey Warden

9/10/2015 c8 2Chimera Spyke
Essentially, magic. Shouldn't they have learned not to mess with gollem making after the death of Branka? Sodding blighters are likely embracing the stone now.
9/8/2015 c7 ThelonewolfNT
I meant at the cave near gwern my friend. And also if the wardens are trying to do that...Then some one is trying to do what I think there doing.
9/7/2015 c6 Dforce76
I love the back stories..
9/6/2015 c6 ThelonewolfNT
So Eren and hawk may have crossed paths at one point. Or did I read that wrong. Great story again my friend. Not many SI about Dragon Age as I've looked up so far.
9/6/2015 c6 Chimera Spyke
Ah, how time changes all things. From a womanizing brat to a king.
9/6/2015 c6 6jaffa3
Thanks for the shout out. I can't wait for more chapters
9/6/2015 c5 ThelonewolfNT
I like Derek because he and I are a lot alike in your story.
9/4/2015 c5 Dforce76
I can't wait until Tresspasser is released. It will be bittersweet, though. How long will it be the dragon age I wonder? I think I killed all the dragons. :)
9/3/2015 c4 Dforce76
The origin of the REAL Hero of Fereldan. I like it. Are the comics considered canon? If so, do the events take place during DA2 or after?
9/2/2015 c4 2Chimera Spyke
I can find no words to describe how this chapter makes me feel. Some feelings do come to the surface though; loss, pain and conviction. Talen and I are of the same mind of the view of magic. It is a tool, no different from a sword.

I like how the Revered Mother in Inquisition put it, the teachings of Andraste are likely being misinterpreted to suit the wants of those in power.

Who's next? Where will the dice take us this time? I wait with baited breath.
8/31/2015 c3 Dforce76
I'm looking forward to seeing what your characters are up to. I feel that Derek has the toughest road ahead. I'm very excited. It's too bad Merril can't meet Morrigan. They could discuss eluvians.
8/31/2015 c3 Chimera Spyke
I guess this is where the witch hunt would've been. Well, considering his new station and marital status, I guess he wouldn't consider it unless she did something drastic.
8/29/2015 c2 Chimera Spyke
Ah, the Golems of Amgarak. Funnily, I never actually played through that DLC but have watched the play through on YouTube. I wonder how Derek will handle the revelation of his people are trying to revive the golems? Probably be more pissed than a freshly branded bronto.
8/27/2015 c1 Dforce76
You tell such great stories! I'm looking forward to reading this one. Thanks!
8/27/2015 c1 Chimera Spyke
And so the world turns, even though the heroine moves forward, the story doesn't end. This will definitely help with understanding the other heroes of Ferelden.
30 « Prev Page 1 2