for The Alchemist And The Homunculus

2/26/2018 c10 4lizyeh2000
Love your story now following! . Please update soon!
11/29/2017 c10 13MissKingLawliet
I'm glad to see you updated! This was a great as always :3 I was expecting him to moan into her ear, but damn. That's a start. Sexy, seductive Envy gets me every time 3 More please! Looking forward to future chapters!
11/27/2017 c10 3FireDragonX23
Glad to see back at writing for a bit and it's a pretty good.l chapter.
11/17/2017 c10 38Greymon Leader Batx flashpoint
poor Huges i really like his chacter for being such a father to everyone he is a great guy and i hope hes gets some resuramce about Hitomi. Yay Scar was mentioned i know i should hate him for killing Winry's parents but still dude is a boss just such a badass. Envy and Hitomi are still going through the first stages of Beuty and the best. Still it was nice that Envy is starting to be less of a dick and more caring to Hitomi he just needs to learn more and open up better
11/8/2017 c10 Guest
I thought you will never update this story. And finally Hughes is noticing Hitomi not around.
10/5/2017 c9 5Hermione's conscience
Love it!
1/21/2017 c9 3FireDragonX23
Poor Hitomi.
1/16/2017 c9 38Greymon Leader Batx flashpoint
red face so we had the classic guy looks at female in the bathroom ohhh boy oh boy that was nosebleeding and very classical. Envy seems to show sighns of well a standard jerk i mean he treats Hitomi badly even tried to strangle her but hides his own problem emtions such as the one he has for Farther. It was cool seeing Pride in this chapter always was intrested how to acted with the other Homuclus's. So Envy and Hitomi in the same room there is going to be a lot of mess sin't there
1/15/2017 c9 Guest
Hey when Hitomi meets Pride. Will Pride remind Hitomi of Aito? Oh and can they meet in the city? They could meet like how Mrs. Bradley try to save Pride from getting hit by a car? And Pride could see Hitomi as a big sister he ever had.
1/11/2017 c9 Guest
Do you want to try the two of them sleeping together in the same bed in the next chapter? I mean how are they going to sleep like this?
1/11/2017 c9 Guest
When will Hitomi know that Envy is a Homunculus nota human? She still thinks he a human like her.
1/10/2017 c9 Guest
I really hope Hitomi will see the Hughes family. And you still have told us about her little brother.
1/9/2017 c9 Guest
In the bar chapter title thing, you put down 'Prideful'. But in the wall chapter title you put 'Road To Recovery'. Which one is the real chapter title? Can you fix it?
1/8/2017 c9 Guest
I can't believe he almost saw her naked. Please make more.
1/6/2017 c8 Guest
Please update more! I'm dying to know how they fall in love. And I really hope she see Maes Hughes again.
71 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »