for The Alchemist And The Homunculus

10/27/2015 c3 13twistedlittledoll
Ooooohhhh okay-

SUGGESTION:
*You could so have him flirt/seduce/tease her...(I assume father or lust ordered envy to watch her own something)
She can get all flustered and mad and he'd be all like "haha humans are so easy to succumb to emotion bla bla bla"
Then she'd insult him by calling him like "i don't know what you are a boy or a girl" maybe throw in palm tree or something
He'd get mad and yell at her
She'd yell back
She'd say something that triggered him, he'd choke her and threaten her, ya know, classic envy things, then they'd be like really close together
Sexual tension builds up
Then envy would like smirk cause she blushed or something then he'd whisper something seductively in her ear and she'd be like "omgomg wtf" and he'd laugh abd and do his infamous humans suck speech about yaata yaata the rest of it is up to you :)
Hehe, I have a wild mind.
10/27/2015 c3 Guest
Is Envy going to make Hitomi to see Father. Or he just going to tell Father he got her?
10/17/2015 c2 Guest
I can't for when they get to know each other, and fall in love.
10/14/2015 c2 Sunshine-Girl
ohhhhh a new chapter finally :)
I really like your story and cant wait for moooooorrrrreeeee :)
10/13/2015 c2 Guest
How is Envy going to kidnap her?
10/13/2015 c2 twistedlittledoll
I like it so far ;)
Envy x OC are pretty hard to find
So I'm interested in reading more soon c:
As for suggestions. . .I don't know, depends on what route you're taking with this story. ..is it gonna be dark? Or simply light hearted?
I could probably cook up some ideas for something dark, as I plan on writing something dark soon :)
Anyways, hope to see more soon ;)
10/4/2015 c1 Guest
Will you please update more?! I'm dying here?!
9/3/2015 c1 5Fanfiction4thewin-Blog
I WANT MORE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASPLEPA,EPALEPS,ELS
8/28/2015 c1 Anon
This is interesting. Please update soon! (And pleeeeeease don't do a Mary Sue).
8/27/2015 c1 38Greymon Leader Batx flashpoint
its great so far Hitomi looks like an intressting oc i wonder what happened in the flashback there is so much that can be put togather yet makes me wonder, the truth is creepy how far it can mess people over like Al's body that really is wierd, akes me wonder if the truth is a bad guy or good. i liked the short joke anout Ed felt really FMA. So envy is on the piture and looks like he found some soacfices dosnt feel god hope they relaise before too late.
8/27/2015 c1 Guest
Keep it up. And tell us how this happen to her.
71 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5