for Rory & Riley

12/30/2019 c35 lexi888
Best Luke/Lorelai proposal I've ever read. This is such a great story. Love that everyone gets along in it lol
11/23/2017 c1 COFFEE QUEEN 17
Amazing first fan fiction. I can’t wait to read the sequels.
10/27/2017 c35 Guest
Amazing :)
8/28/2017 c24 Guest
So yea GG has been over for years but they've been reruns and I've recently gotten back into it and just found this (usually I only read anime fanfics) but I never noticed the pattern of her running away from her first kiss with each guy.
4/27/2017 c35 Happygreenbirdy
That's it! What about Riley and Paris? Can you just do an epologue to see what happened with that?
4/9/2017 c35 3jldp3
This story was amazing and now I'm go I g to read the next part.
4/8/2017 c16 jldp3
well this chapter brought tears to my eyes. Great writing.
4/8/2017 c5 jldp3
like this story a lot.
4/8/2017 c1 jldp3
cute story.
10/17/2016 c21 13JIBBSFOREVER in Paris
I just wanted to let you know that I cried when reading this - so you'er a great writer. Thanks so much :)
5/17/2016 c35 Guest
Super well done! I really enjoyed your take on the characters, and their interactions. You did an excellent job on Riley as well. Congrats and bravo.
4/4/2016 c3 24ObsessedwReading
Fantastic chapter and fanfiction. :-)
2/27/2016 c35 chelsbaby
I loved loved LOVED this story so much. It was so great. I didn't know how much I needed Rory to have an older brother. Great work!
2/21/2016 c35 2Angelic Prefect
So I stumbled across this story by accident (a very happy one) and I can't tell you how much I've fallen in love with it! I absolutely love Tristan and Rory together. This is one of the few stories that reduced me to tears several times while binge reading your story. And Luke's proposal? OMG best ever! You're so talented and I'm looking forward to reading more! I'm addicted and you're to blame! Thank you!
1/23/2016 c35 CabbieLoverSAC22
God I loved this story it was beautifully written and I love the storyline. Please do a sequel I hope Luke discovered he has daughter.
151 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »