for Rory & Riley

11/22/2015 c34 4YaleAceBella12
Please write more...
11/22/2015 c34 52elang4
Loved this chapter so much! Luke's proposal was so sweet! I can actually imagine him doing that. :) Nice twist that Rory slept with Tristan instead of Dean and that they did it happily in love. Wonder what Riley will say though!
11/16/2015 c33 3roganjalex
Absolutely amazing
11/15/2015 c33 JJsMommy27
Can't wait to see how the opening of the Dragonfly goes in our story and so loving Rory and Tristan together can't wait for more and i think i know who Riley has a crush on but can't wait for the sequel to see if i am right or not
11/15/2015 c33 1nzlouise
Yaaas always love a good daddy Danes moment

But please oh please don't make the girl he's interested in Paris
11/14/2015 c33 4YaleAceBella12
Please write more... Is Paris girl? Are you planning on the sequel?

Bella
11/14/2015 c33 Droolia
Isn't it Paris? Who else could it be? Princeton was the clincher. And Paris? Really? She hooked up with him even though she was with Jamie? Did the Asher thing happen? Sorry if you addressed this. When I don't binge read stories, I tend to mix them up, especially minor details happening to secondary characters.
11/14/2015 c33 52elang4
Yay thanks! Loved the Riley/Luke interaction! Have a feeling I know who the girl is but I'll wait and see!
11/11/2015 c32 Droolia
Logan! Why'd he have to be such a douchnozzle? I would think he would have better game than that. I'm glad they turned out to be cousins. The whole competition thing for her would not make sense. Sad to hear that it's coming to an end, but I am excited about the sequel.
11/11/2015 c31 Droolia
Thank you for making me not hate Dean.
11/11/2015 c30 Droolia
While a cool present for the parents, I thought you had them list the other parent on their birth certificates.
11/11/2015 c28 Droolia
I think their gifts were great. How she managed to get on chilton's campus twice, I'll leave up to you, but it was a great idea nonetheless. You know what I was wondering when reading your story? How would Logan and the gang play into all this. Obviously, hey would bumb into Riley And Rory...and then what? That would be cool to see. Hint hint.
11/11/2015 c32 4YaleAceBella12
Please write more...
11/10/2015 c27 Droolia
Good talk. I'm glad that Jess and Rory handled it maturely as can be, well, after chasing each other around. I'm also glad that you erased the whole affair thing with Dean. That's where it was really solidified for me, the anti Dean movement.
11/10/2015 c26 Droolia
Dun dun dun...is Jess going to be the one that drops the love bomb? Maybe Riley should've had the talk with him.
152 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »