for Rory & Riley

10/5/2015 c23 Droolia
I'm happy the meal went well. Poor Rory with what really happened when she first met the Haydens...jerks.
10/5/2015 c23 3roganjalex
Absolutely amazing can't wait for the next chapter
10/2/2015 c22 Guest
Awwww so cute. I can't wait for them to feel like their parents are their parents. If that makes sense. So excited for more
10/3/2015 c22 roganjalex
Absolutely amazing
10/3/2015 c22 4YaleAceBella12
10/2/2015 c22 Droolia
Umm, newsflash...Paris is always angry. Her finding out that her parents split her and a sibling up would be so much more than that.

As for gifts, that's a tough one. I was thinking it could be goofy, like framed picture of the Brady bunch for Rory. But this is their first one together. Should be more than that, right? Sorry I was useless. At least I left a review...and that's why I'm on this side of the story. While I can enjoy and appreciate, I have no creative flair. Give me numbers!
10/2/2015 c21 Droolia
What an emotional roller coaster this chapter was. While I'm happy that Rory realizes the sacrifices her parents made for her, I still think she truly understands it, which is ok. There are things in life you never truly get until you experience it yourself. I just think her parents experience was even more heart wrenching than the adoption aspect because they each had that constant reminder in the one one kid they did keep.
10/1/2015 c21 YaleAceBella12
Please write more... I love it!
10/1/2015 c20 Droolia
I hate to start the review the same way each and every time, but it's so true so I'm going to do it anyway. Another gr at chapter! How do you do it? So consistently!

The part with the pictures...and how Lorelai looked. Maybe Rory will give her a break now? It'd be one thing if Lorelai gave up both babies, but she didn't. She obviously was ok with making the best of the circumstances and became a great mom to Rory.
10/1/2015 c20 YaleAceBella12
10/1/2015 c20 3roganjalex
Absolutely amazing the emotions were fantastic
10/1/2015 c20 JJsMommy27
Amazing chapter and can't wait to see what happens next and to see if he has to end up calling Tristan or not to try and find Rory
9/30/2015 c19 4YaleAceBella12
9/29/2015 c19 Droolia
Interesting idea having Rory tell Luke. Would Lorelai have told him on her own if she could have figured out a way for Luke to not run into Riley? While it makes sense the way you did it, I wonder how Luke would feel if she handled the situation the same way he did april's.
9/29/2015 c19 JJsMommy27
I so bet Lorelai is going to be so mad when she finds out that Rory and Riley told Luke about them being twins so can't wait to see how meeting up with Lorelai and Chris goes for Rory and Riley
152 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »