for Rory & Riley

9/29/2015 c19 3roganjalex
Absolutely amazing can't wait to see what happens
9/28/2015 c18 JJsMommy27
So can't wait to see how all this plays out and to see what happens next
9/28/2015 c18 Droolia
Maternal sherry...so refreshing. I love her! Glad she could be there for the twins during this time.
9/28/2015 c17 Droolia
Great chapter. I think you did a wonderful I job of catching how hurt and angry they should be without making feel like you were going too fast or slow. I also really liked Riley and his reaction. He's right about a lot of what he said to Rory.
9/28/2015 c18 4YaleAceBella12
Please write more...
9/28/2015 c18 Lena Kim
I hope you write a flashback on how Chris and Lorelai told Sherry and Luke. I would love to see their reactions.
9/28/2015 c18 LC42
This is a good chapter. I really like how you had Sherri tell hertrue felling to oth Riley and Rory. Cause whe Rory first ment Sherry she was too eager and clingy and demandig to meet Rory. I think its up too Rory to fiqure out what she wants to do about what happened. Please continue to update your story. I read where the writer nly stopped at a few chapters and never worte another one.

I really hope you put Luke as understanding at whats going on with Lorelai and not have him walk away. Cause i know it would hurt like hell if everyone she loved walked out on her cause she kept spmething a secret and i hope you write something on Luke like he has a secret too.
9/28/2015 c18 1nzlouise
You actually made sherry likable... I still wish you somehow made Lorelai the victim too with the 4 elders the villains and Chris just spineless
Also holding out for Java junkie moments even if this story is abou the twins ... Or bring in Luke the same way you did with sherry as an outsider step parents figure to talk to coz who doesn't love daddy Danes moments and he could remind them they gained more family and not lost it like he has
9/28/2015 c18 3roganjalex
Absolutely amazing beyond wonderful
9/25/2015 c16 JJsMommy27
So can't wait to see what Rory's response to that is keep up the amazing work and can't wait to see how she tells Tristan or if Riley tells him
9/24/2015 c16 Droolia
Thanks for keeping the fall out real. It shouldn't be easy and handled in a couple of paragraphs. When writers do that, it seems like they don't believe in their ability or creativity. I'm so glad I got to read this chapter already. Especially before scandal comes on tonight! My favorite part was he end when Riley confessed hat he has never been so grateful as to not be attracted to a girl. And the Brady bunch? That's weird. I get the whole people disappearing thing, but it's not like she was miserable with Lorelai.
9/24/2015 c16 4YaleAceBella12
Please write more...
9/20/2015 c15 Rae
Pls update again, love how this chapter turn out. Must find out what come next! More pls :)
9/21/2015 c15 LC42
Nice chapter. I am still wondering why Richard was so concerned about not letting Lorelai go to the game at first. I wonder of Emily, Richard, Stroub and Fracine all had a say into splitting up the kids and told Lorelai and Chris not to say anthing. You kow how controlling Emily can be when it comes to Lorelai and Rory. Interestig on how Rory and Riley well handle everything. Please dont let the kids hate Lorelai. And ask the elder couple to explain why they wanted Rory and Rile sperated.
9/20/2015 c14 1nzlouise
I sooo wanna know how you're going about this... Could Lorelai be the victim? So Riley doesn't hate her... Please don't tell me this will open up balcony buddies stuff... Could you make it where Lorelai had no choice to split them up and the grandparents forced her and Christopher of course the bent to his parents will
152 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »