for Mass Effect: Transhuman Revolution

11/4/2015 c2 stephen
what's the point of uplifting other species?
waste of resources
10/4/2015 c1 enji-benjy
I guess humans started digging into the Mars Archive earlier than in canon to get that information about the Reapers.

Human policy is to destroy any found Mass Relays, so I can only assume first contact will be made in some other fashion to canon; since the Turians won't be flying by the Shanxi Relay since they can't get to it without using a Mass Relay.

I do question why humans use ME FTL at all considering it is next to useless as a means of interstellar FTL due to the need to purge the drive core before it fry's the crew. The choice to use it is even stranger when they already have a viable method of 'warp' travel that doesn't have that problem.

A lot of the technology or abilities mentioned isn't that well explained, but it looks like they should be able to beat off any of the other species in the galaxy without too much difficulty. I look forward to seeing where you go with this.
9/26/2015 c1 YOURLORDANDMASTEROFINTERESTING
interesting
8/28/2015 c1 Kinunatzs The Eternal
So your using the ending where Humanity embrace cybernetics? if so where are the Nanites? of the first two games?
8/28/2015 c1 11OMAC001
Looking good so far. Is the Illuminati going to come into play?
8/28/2015 c1 7six samurai of dragon order