for Profiling the Truth

11/4/2017 c6 Guest
Take a look at the this is a true crossover, you've got enough of x files. Get some criminal minds. Profile the unsub.
11/3/2017 c1 1Polyus
So, uh, OH MY FUCKING GOD! You-just...

You have done an absolutely perfect job of recreating the X-Files. Like, no joke, more than once I've remembered the opening to this and gone "wait, what season was that?" Cause, like, I can visualize it perfectly, down to the 1990's film grain.
7/6/2016 c7 Kimd33
I'm glad she shut Morgan down.
7/5/2016 c7 crystalga
Everytime i read a chapter from this i smile like crazy hehe i want to jealous morgan...go mulder go find BABYGIRL LOL
7/5/2016 c7 177jenny crum
I love the banter in this chapter and can't wait for more
5/9/2016 c6 2arses21
I'm so excited someone finally put my two favorite shows together! I love how the two couples are playing matchmaker. I hope you haven't given up on this story, I can't wait to see the BAU finally concede that something paranormal is going on here (and for the two couples to finally admit their feelings)!
3/4/2016 c6 crystalga
Morgan does not believe..I think he needs something to happen for him to believe LOL :) sorry it's taken me so long to catch up with your fics. I've been busy with home stuff and haven't had the time to review them but i'm on my way. :)
2/23/2016 c6 35CeeCee333
Morgan and Hotch are going to lose their shit if it's something supernatural they can't explain. Now I'm wondering what Hotch's holy shit face looks like. Excellent update!
2/23/2016 c6 177jenny crum
I love a jealous Derek Morgan and I can't wait for more
2/21/2016 c5 2louised
Really like your story, hope you update it soon. I think I can really picture Mulder fighting with Morgan over Penelope Garcia and Dana Scully and the case it's really interesting too.
2/6/2016 c5 Shai'lo
Update please I need to know what happens next
12/9/2015 c5 crystalga
I love this...and favorite line in this chapter...I want to believe hehe
12/8/2015 c5 jayjrat
You just had to say "the Smoking Man" didn't you?! I'm going to be hearing this in my head for days! ;-D
"Watchin X-Files with no lights on,
We're dans la maison
I hope the Smoking Man's in this one"
12/7/2015 c5 jacintaw
You two are doing a reallu great job! Please, go on! Don't make us wait so long, please!
12/7/2015 c5 Kimd33
Now they have to believe him.
51 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »