for Black Dragon

3/10/2019 c1 8MelonLordOfMelons
Plz more ;)
10/22/2017 c1 4Dur'id the Druid
Great story! ... And on no, another story of your that hasn't really ended!
7/29/2017 c1 Guest
Whaaaaa?
This was quite cool.
Thanks for sharing.
10/13/2016 c1 3QueenDrakon
The writing is incredible, the premise is fascinating, and I love your characterization of Sirius. more?
10/8/2016 c1 alichi
Never really enjoyed Dragon Age fics or crossovers, something about the setting itself just invokes feelings of meh, blah and ugh.

Then I noticed this fic talking about Sirius Black, possibly a Sirius Black Dragon and LEAVING Dragon Age.

Really like what you have here, it's intriguing and I kinda want to read more of it.
8/6/2016 c1 Nerfhearder69
Yah, it does irk a bit to find such a grand idea and realize I will probably never see more, sigh. Ah well, maybe the muse will strike again and the horse will sing, neh?
6/29/2016 c1 19Smiling Seshat
Seems interesting. :)
3/11/2016 c1 10Ireadtomuch
I love this idea and can't wait to see more!
1/31/2016 c1 deadal
great plot! it will be hard to write but i would be delighted to read some more!
9/17/2015 c1 TheWitchHunt
This is an incredibly interesting concept, really looking forward to where you're going with this.
9/15/2015 c1 whrr.trudy
rofl well that was fun! I hope you find the time and muse to continue this :)
8/29/2015 c1 nammu
I like the idea of Sirius becoming an almost unknowing god, all of his actions impacting the other world in large ways after fumbling around in the fade. Creating new Spirits and giving power to fear demons.

A reaction chapter from the real world could be neat. Time flows strangely in the fade so who knows how long his actions have to impact.
8/29/2015 c1 1ademolix
Interesting read. Hope to see Sirius in Thedas soon. When does the story take place in relation to the Dragon Age timeline by the way? You were vague on that, touching on Thedas lore but not Thedas events.
Hope to see the pairing for this story soon. Are you planning for Sirius to return to the Potterverse or for him to remain in Thedas?
Thanks for writing. Was an interesting premise. Looking forward to more.
8/29/2015 c1 3blackmagelikesevilpie
Haven't read this yet, just wanted to let you know I just started reading your Naruto SI again yesterday (Friday) hoping you would update something. This is second best option! I shall assume this chapter was fun to read and you shall have to assume I enjoyed it. I've liked everything else of yours I have read after all.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service