for Family Bonds

4/27/2019 c25 18AHowell1993
I really hope that there is a sequel in progress because Spencer deserves to marry Jackie and raise their children together after Jackie's parents are arrested.
4/27/2019 c24 AHowell1993
Oh boy
4/26/2019 c23 AHowell1993
I'm hoping that Spencer and Jackie win so they could raise their second child together while General Greene rots in prison.
4/26/2019 c7 1lolyncut
Jackie's father is a bully, and I don't care for him, not one bit. I hope when this is over, the man goes away forever.
4/26/2019 c3 lolyncut
Oh great, win a son, lose the mother. The BAU better figure out something...and soon.
4/26/2019 c2 lolyncut
I find it hard to believe a grown woman would call a man she hasn't seen in twelve years "Spencie." For a moment, I thought Cat Adams had reappeared. other than that, I hope she follows the directions of the BAU. I wonder if her father is going to cause trouble for the BAU, but especially Reid.
4/24/2019 c22 18AHowell1993
I hope that Michael is happy for his parents and maybe asks for a little sister?
4/24/2019 c21 AHowell1993
I hope that Jackie says yes.
4/24/2019 c20 AHowell1993
I hope that General Greene dies in prison.
4/18/2019 c19 AHowell1993
General Greene really needs to die.
4/15/2019 c17 AHowell1993
I really hope that Spencer and Jackie presses charges against Jackie's father and older brother.
4/12/2019 c16 1lolyncut
Reid needs to definitely tell her about the entire conversation he had with her father. The team needs to know, too. If he starts hiding things from Jackie, she's going to drop him like a hot potato. She wants the man she fell in love with, not a coward who's afraid of her father.

I can see that "good-for-nothing" father of Jackie try to eliminate Reid and having Michael get caught in the cross-hairs.
4/1/2019 c15 tannerose5
I'm afraid Jackie's' father is just crazy enough to do something foolish, or hire someone to do his dirty deeds.
4/1/2019 c14 tannerose5
Like a normal family. I think Reid would be a little afraid of that, but would be willing to try. In the end, I hope everything turns out OK.
3/29/2019 c13 tannerose5
OH, oh. Now it seems Reid's job is going to get in the way of their relationship. These two aren't ever going to catch a break, are they?
29 Page 1 2 Next »