for Operation Teamwork

7/13/2017 c16 6ShadowAngel100
Update
8/27/2016 c16 PleaseeeeeUpdate
update!update!update!
7/11/2016 c16 nolioli
When's the next chapter?! I'm dying to read it! :)
6/12/2016 c16 o.shie74
this is so good i really enjoy how you keep to malfoys true nature!
6/8/2016 c15 Blue eyes to 30
wow...
What is wrong with Draco?
Anyway, I Loved this story!
I know you probably get this a lot, but I will be eagerly awaiting your next update!
6/7/2016 c15 2worththerisks
Oh, Draco. I hope he starts to come around soon, although I suppose it's only been a few hours I shouldn't expect miracles. Anyway, I'm greatly looking forward to the next chapter.
2/23/2016 c12 mishayla.thomson
IS it ron? i think it is! And btw gr8 fic good plot. :)
12/25/2015 c14 PhilyraRaven
THIS IS THE WORST PLACE TO STOP!
I HATE YOU!
UPDATE MORE!
10/6/2015 c14 2FenixFATA23
uhhh me encanta, encontré la historia por casualidad sigue así
10/3/2015 c2 91Lilly flower forever
Uh oh!
I hope you continue this!
It is really interesting.
Great job!
10/1/2015 c14 1lilyflower49
this is a good chapter. by the way, the guest review above my last review for chapter 13 is mine but i wasn't signed in at the time and didn't realise. hope you update soon
9/28/2015 c14 1jediluver033
So this story is actually conceptually really good. I like your plot and that your characters are pretty OC, but not at the same time. This is a pretty unique story. I like it, though there are some grammatical errors. I'd encourage you to get a beta, as I know it's easy for those little mistakes to slip through the cracks. This story is exactly what I've been looking for. Something light hearted with little evil. It's hard to find these days! Keep it up!
9/28/2015 c14 veryfluffybunny
Ahhgdjajhahguesouhithitcgldrst
Cliffhanger!
I need more! Please!
I am dying over here with unresolved feels!
9/28/2015 c14 Hotmamantx
Loving this ! Keep it going
9/28/2015 c14 3justabooklover19
This story is so cute! I love Dramione fics, and this one is awesome! I really want to know their reactions to the kiss!

Keep writing!