FanFiction.Net
for The Witch's Son

2/10/2016 c4 Shadow Spears
Poor baka allen, you know kanda likes you! It'll work out!
2/9/2016 c4 1xAmeHanax
Wow, this is really good so far! I really wanna know what happens next! It's really an interesting world you've put these two in... update soon!
2/9/2016 c4 10jy24
Now that was intense, and very interesting. Allen almost kiss Kanda but refrained to do so and Kanda feeling a need to be by Allen's side. The arranged marriage almost seems to be in a coincidence, but because it was made before either of them were even born, it does feel like both of them were sold out to total strangers. This is genius, I wish to read more of this in the near future. Keep it up.
2/8/2016 c4 dlt-acct-pls
Oh daaaammmnn, that escalated quickly. XD
2/8/2016 c4 4hisuiryuu
Oh, that didn't go how I hoped it would. And they were so sweet at the beginning of this chapter...
2/8/2016 c4 btmdiamond
Sheeeeeet is going down! Loved it, continue all the great work!
2/7/2016 c3 dlt-acct-pls
This is a great story hope it'll update soon
11/3/2015 c3 btmdiamond
please update soon. this story is fantastic! !
10/5/2015 c3 10jy24
Interesting, Lenalee as Kanda's mother. Really can't wait for the next chapter. Then Miranda as Lenalee's sister, then what about Komui? Will he still be Lenalee's brother or Mana's advisor?
9/29/2015 c3 Guest
Wow this is very good, I can't wait for the next chapter
9/8/2015 c3 4hisuiryuu
Awww... Mana & Lenalee's deal works out for Yuu & Allen! I wonder how they'll react to the news.
9/6/2015 c3 6aquavenn
HOLY CRAP ON A CRACKER I wasn't expecting them to be forced to get engaged! Forced relationships that aren't that forced... AND A BUNNY SOLIDER!
9/6/2015 c3 Shadow Spears
Oh now the pot is boiling hehe!
9/6/2015 c3 btmdiamond
ooooh, what a cliffhanger!
9/5/2015 c2 natsumek