for Spring Break Ablaze

3/21/2016 c6 5combatcrazy
It's not over, is it. There is so much more that can be explored. Love this story and hate to see it end.
3/20/2016 c6 MamaT
Thank you for continuing this wonderful story. I love Tony kidfics. I hope you feel inspired to continue
3/20/2016 c6 Guest
pls oohh pls update really soon, can't wait to see what happen next
3/20/2016 c6 Long Live BRUCAS
I y eah!Tony was able to move his foot. So hopefully that means he will get better and had feel use again. No problems.
3/19/2016 c6 657Radiant Arabian Nights
More please:)
3/19/2016 c6 17DS2010
glad Tony was able to move his foot.
3/19/2016 c5 Cathy Brown
See Tony get movement and feeling back in his injured leg, and the infection to go away, and make a full recovery.
3/19/2016 c4 Cathy Brown
Poor Tony, always having bad stuff happen to him, and you know what the worst part is? His father, DiNozzo, Senior is an even bigger bastard than Gibbs is reputed to be. DiNozzo, Sr., doesn't care about anything but money and power. To heck with Junior. Seriously? Why did he ever sire a son anyway if he didn't love him.
3/19/2016 c3 Cathy Brown
Anthony DiNozzo, Senior never deserved to have kids-NEVER! Kids just get in his way! Why he ever Tony in the first place is beyond me. To me, Gibbs is the better of the two. Gibbs may be a gruff Marine Gunnery Sgt. and NCIS Agent, but at least he cares.
3/19/2016 c2 Cathy Brown
That DiNozzo, Senior makes me sick; treating Tony the way he does! Does he affect you like that, too. One day, I wanted to write a story about all of Team Gibbs having Daddy Issues, and call it
"COMMISERATION" What do you think of that for a story?
2/11/2016 c5 4LapisAlba
That's fab carry on!
12/23/2015 c5 5combatcrazy
I get the impression that Shannon thinks there is more to this story than they are telling Tony. Time for some investigating. Great chapter.
11/30/2015 c5 angeleyes46
i hope tony will go to their place when he gets out of the hospital. love this story.
11/28/2015 c5 Hollyelvira
Looooooovvvvvvvveeeeeeeesssssssss iiiiiiiiittttttttt
11/27/2015 c5 XBettinaWX
Poor Tony! It'so good he had Gibbs and hid family.
Can't wait to read more.
52 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »