for Resurrected in Red

4/6 c14 Cutiepie120048
Yay - you're back! I hope everything's well on your end. I love the story.

Keep Up The Good Work~!
3/8 c13 4VeronicaChase
Omg an update
8/14/2019 c11 Guest
I dont understand why this has so few reviews, it's a great story! Please update some day soon if ya can
6/4/2018 c11 19lovleydragonfly
Ugh I wish so bad Allen and red would merge lmao
1/4/2018 c11 9bibliophile030
Great story so far, I'll love to read how the Noahs' reaction will be to Tyki's sudden new habit of picking up stray exorcists.
Quick editing note: a few paragraphs concerning the chase scene seem to be repeated. Just letting you know.
8/20/2017 c10 Battlesny
yay Timothy! my second fave 'good' guy. right after Krory. also after Road if I count the Noah family.
3/31/2017 c9 12Codename-SN
Lmao. They think Lavi's going to summon a demon! The IRONY. Hahaha XD Though, wow, superpowers by physicians? I think I like your thought process.

On another note, Neah appeared! I wasn't sure if you were gonna include him but this is great.

About your previous reply- Well, I can count that as an achievement. And don't be. My head is fine (considering everything).
3/22/2017 c9 Shadow Spears
O.o best way to remember forgotten memories! Update soon!
3/11/2017 c8 Bloop
I love this story! I've been following it for a while but this is my first time commenting on it. I really like the way you write dialect; it's understandable while still showing how the characters sound. The interactions between everyone are really fun to read as well :)
2/20/2017 c8 Codename-SN
I was debating whether or not I ought to hit my head against a brick wall just so I could stop laughing after Lavi entered the scene. (Laughing is more than an annoyance when one is sick, apparently.) I would consider other options but fictional characters just aren't tangible enough. Sadly. Anyways, still liked the chapter though, don't worry. It was amusing how Lavi wrote off Tyki as crazy at first glance. I am dreading Lavi's idea, if only for the sake of Allen's sanity, but equally excited about it all the same.
2/20/2017 c8 sousie
poor red at this rate he will either become crazy or kill everybody
2/19/2017 c8 sparklehannah
I'm glad to see some progression on the order side. The return of Lavi was great. It was fun to see him pick apart Allen's disguise and catch up a bit. I liked your touch of Lavi pulling from a previous personality. I love how Tyki just popped back in as they were leaving. I can't wait to see Allen's reaction when he realizes the exorcists are on the train. I think I'm liking Lavi's idea. Great work. I'm looking forward to next chapter.
2/17/2017 c7 Yuu.IJ
Is there an update schedule for this story? If there isn't, when'll the next chapter be up? The order would've figured out he was missing within maximum 2 days.. Their reaction would be hilarious XD
2/3/2017 c7 Codename-SN
Can I just say that I freaking love this fic?! I've always wanted to read a story where Allen is with Tyki's group and this is really amazing! Their interactions are so amusing to be honest. Not to mention I really like the fact that you take care of small details too. Like the way they talk to their habits and other random info. I kind of want to know what's going on with the Order too though. Like, surely they're freaking out about his disappearance or something? Can't wait to read more!

(P. S. And yeah, Poker Pair is great.)
1/22/2017 c7 sousie