for Always Something

10/9/2015 c3 AussieJo
I liked it very much. Am looking forward to more. I have always enjoyed the McAlexia stories.
10/8/2015 c3 Rebecca
I was a bit worried that we wouldn't see this story back up. I too am having McAlexia withdrawals. She was great in this chapter. So resourceful like Steve

No I haven't watched the show in September and I'm fed up with it to tell you the truth. Just thinking of Catherine AGAIN makes me sick to my stomach. I'm through with the show. Ratings are struggling? No kidding?
10/10/2015 c3 NL92
I loved it!
I really you continue with mcalexia or maybe another Steve/oc story
10/9/2015 c1 DaphneMarie
Lex was fabulous! Indeed she would be a great asset to 5-0 but I'd rather have her right where she is.

Steve and Danny have drifted apart on the show and that why I don't watch anymore.
10/9/2015 c3 MeMyselfAndGorgeousGuy
I enjoyed it very much.
10/9/2015 c3 Luluishere
It's incredible how your McAlexia stories act like a soothing pill on my anger at the show's trend. I have tuned off watching for a while now but when I read about alternate universes such as yours, I don't feel so disgusted. It appears I'm far from being the only one who feels this way.

That ending with Steve and Alexia together was very emotional.
10/9/2015 c3 NolaCrane
It was a delight to read McAlexia stories again. I hope you'll keep them alive.
10/8/2015 c3 Danielle01
I couldn't help but smile while reading this last chapter. That is so Lex McGarrett style.
10/8/2015 c3 Jeaninna
Ugh, ugh ugh...Steve with Catherine? So glad I'm not following the show anymore. Keep bringing on the McAlexia Alka-Seltzer.
10/8/2015 c3 Featherblue
Good job! Better than on the show which is going down the drain fast. It's really sad.
10/8/2015 c3 SkipperMike
I haven't been watching Hawaii 5-0 for a year now and haven't visited this site in the last couple of months either; however my friend Martin emailed me earlier tonight and told me to check out the latest installment of McAlexia. You are true to your characters and I like the Steve and Danny in your universe. Keep them coming!
10/8/2015 c3 JoyceC
It's unfortunate what they are doing with the series, hence the reason why many readers and writers alike on this site have fled. I come less and less, only perhaps to read the stories that I already put in my alerts and some from my favorite writers. You are one of them. I thought this finale was marvelous. Steve is not the only guy who can get out of jams.
10/8/2015 c3 LeilaniMolakai
Hands up everyone who knew Alexia would save the day? You've made her a hero. She's definitely McGarrett's girl. Got to love that!
I used to love 'Hawaii Five-0'. It started off good but got out of character in the last three seasons. I didn't feel the same passion for the show as I did the first two seasons. And SeaBee is right about the tension on the set. I'm from Hawaii and I saw and heard it too. Shame.
10/8/2015 c3 RedChickadee
That's OUR girl! I like what you did with the GPS in this chapter. Very clever and so Alexia. She's a spitfire that one.

To answer your last question, I do not watch the show anymore. Got enough of being let down all the time and to add insult to injury they brought the little B**** back.
10/8/2015 c3 Louiseization