for Einf├╝hlung

11/18/2015 c1 7StormOfDiamonds
I like it so far, it's hard to find good stories without pairing, simply friends or something along the lines (you get the point) but now that i red it i kinda wish that it would be Harry x Esdeath. It's even harder to find stories where it's not just hugs and kisses etc. But it's your story. Great work, can't wait for next chapter.
Oh, and Potters are idiots, they seem to have good intentions but they just deserve this for not at least checking on him once.
I mean, sure dangerous people are still around, nobody would expect him to be there and Lily still probably believes that her sister wouldn't hurt her son. She thinks that he is treated well, but how long has it been since Voldemorts death? well, over 5 years minimum (idk what in what month the chapter happends). If she and her husband really cared, Harry would never meet Esdeath in that garden and instead would be reconnecting with his sibling and parents at time when Esdeath appeared.
Next chapter pls?
Makes puppy eyes*
10/31/2015 c1 ImaginativeFury
Interesting. Can't comment more without further story.
10/25/2015 c1 DestinyVain
This is esdeath x harry? Oh yeah baby! Please make them a sadistic couple, or princess and his butler couple XD it would be funny!
10/23/2015 c1 28Dragonsong2795
A very interesting start, I rarely bother with stories that only have one chapter as many do not interest me. But this one managed to grab my attention from the get go. I hope I get to see more in the future.
10/21/2015 c1 FenrirCrinos
whoooo Esdeath is a slaver/master & sadist in her own beyond divine level

that she be "training" harry can be a little too much, but i want read it

continue your job and remember enjoy it yourself :D
10/20/2015 c1 1deeed22
is this still continuing or is this discontinued?
10/20/2015 c1 2Lancelot Seiten 1
This story certainly looks interesting. So far it's really good for a prologue, while also setting up the plot for the coming chapters.

I will be looking forward to when you update this story.

LS 1
10/16/2015 c1 Guest
can't wait for the next chapter I think this is the 3rd akame ga kill harry potter crossover fic with one being discontinued I believe and whilst I would like it as a harry/esdeath pairing but I can freely admit it's your choice and that I reckon i'll love this story anyways
10/18/2015 c1 FateBurn
Good start, to bad you said there wont be a pairing I wanted to see Harry with Esdeath
10/17/2015 c1 skyh1gh
looks great, looking forward to more
10/17/2015 c1 MasterOfDragonsGod
Interesting
10/14/2015 c1 11Vangran
Bastards, it wouldn't have happened if they had just bothered to actually CARE about him as opposed to this false front. If they really cared they would have been willing to protect him alongside his brother. How pathetic could they be to think that Harry would be truly safe in a world that had no real protection from the supernatural while they sit in their lavish homes dining and partying uncaring about him. Honestly they wouldn't have even bothered to look in on him if Dumblebastard didn't have monitoring spells on him.
9/26/2015 c1 Avalanche-dragoon
Please continue
9/24/2015 c1 1OBSERVER01
interesting. this really should be a esdeath / harry pairing.
9/19/2015 c1 Guest
A Harry Potter Akame ga Kill crossover? It could be interesting there are certainly lots of possibilities. The chapter was good and Esdeath is very much in character so far. The only "problems" that I can see is that there is no Harry/Esdeath pairing (seriously I cannot think of another reason to deage her unless she goes to Hogwarts with him) and that Harry's parents are alive. I have read lots of stories where they are alive and Harry still goes to the Dursleys but I have never seen anyone pull it of convincingly (usually it is on Dumbledore's insistence for the "greater good" but I cannot imagine any parent sending their kid away to people like the dursleys). I hope you update soon.
45 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »