for All Their Light

8/18/2019 c8 2Debbora
That was so beautiful! I’m tearbending right now I swear!
8/17/2019 c4 Debbora
First of all, one thing I love about your fanfics is that it’s so real and believable that I don’t even want to skip it to read only the “linzin moments”! I actually get more and more curious the more I read! I love your creativity! Also I’m enjoying so much how loving and affectionate Lin and Tenzin are being with one another, it melts my heart! It’s the cutest thing ever!
8/17/2019 c2 Debbora
finally a fanfic that shows an accurate confrontation between Pema and Lin! Loved reading that!
5/8/2018 c8 Guest
Absolutely great story! (Couldn’t believe that Lin would have a motorcycle tho ;)) PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE can you do a sequel about this 3-Month adventure to restore the air temples? Maybe Su could come help with all of her children. Zaofu is not far from the Southern Air Temple. And I love reading about Lin’s interactions with airbender kids
5/15/2016 c1 JustAFangirl
I really loved this fanfic and "Warriors Raging". I hope you continue it, but if you want to make one shots, I understand. I also want to say you're a great author and that I'm going to be reading your one shots.
10/11/2015 c8 7Free-Spirited Dreamer
Once again you've out done yourself! Such a beautiful chapter. I cried, seriously, especially during Lin's meltdown, that really pulled my heartstrings. And the ending, I couldn't have asked for anything more beautiful :) As always I'll be on the lookout for anything new you publish. Keep up your amazing work!
10/11/2015 c8 33avatarfanlin
Hope the rebuilding will make it into a story. Lovely finish by the way
10/9/2015 c7 7Free-Spirited Dreamer
Poor Shun, and poor Lin too. I know Lin cares a lot about her officers, and when things like this happens it must be like losing a child to her. Can't wait to find out what happens in the final chapter. As always, keep up the excellent work :)
10/3/2015 c6 Free-Spirited Dreamer
Oh my God! Loved, loved, loved this chapter, and I am so super excited for the next! I look forward to reading about Lin having fun with Tenzin's children. Keep it up girl :)
10/3/2015 c6 33avatarfanlin
Yay. Finally lin will spend time with the kids. AND OPAL!
9/28/2015 c5 7Free-Spirited Dreamer
Another great chapter as always. I admit I was anxious to read Lin's return to Air Temple Island. I was curious to how Ikki, Meelo, and Rohan would react to Lin after everything that happened, though with them being so young of course I'm sure the situation is a little over their heads and you wrote that perfectly.
9/17/2015 c4 Free-Spirited Dreamer
Another great chapter as always! Keep it up :)
9/10/2015 c3 Free-Spirited Dreamer
Uh oh, things are starting to get complicated, with Lin and Tenzin's relationship and with this Tsung character. I am even more anxious now for the next chapter! As always, keep it up :)
9/10/2015 c3 33avatarfanlin
why doesn't Lin pay for it? she is a beifong after all. third richest family in the earth kingdom
9/7/2015 c2 7Free-Spirited Dreamer
Uh oh, I had a feeling Pema was going to show up soon and question Lin about her relationship with Tenzin, and wow, you wrote their whole interaction perfectly! No way would this have been some pleasant conversation, and you did a great job from the dialogue to the emotions. I so can't wait for the next chapter! If Tenzin learns about Lin's talk with Pema I'll be interested in reading his reaction to the situation. As always, keep up the excellent work :)
19 Page 1 2 Next »